• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethos

Banned
Hmm, that Dark3D looks really good - Can anyone recommend it? Some say it's 'garbage' just feel Diablo 3 lacks that sharpness / crispness.

Teknoman

I can't advise you play Diablo II because as a solo experience is sucks balls and it doesn't feel very Diablo-y except for act IV which was amazing but brutally short.

ibwvLFcRxUpXS0.gif

scy

? How should they know what my account is if I bought it @ hotcdkey?

Because the latter isn't a digital version, it's a retail copy and you're just given the CD-Key. It's also probably not legit. And there's no reason to buy it through them since it's not even discounted.

isny

napkin dispenser
Is there a key begging thread? I'm thinking a 10mile walking round trip to town to get this In store is abit much, if someone could sort me out I'd be happy to replace the code when my order copy turns up!
Isny what is "cost" for you £ or $?

$

You can pay me in whatever currency you want though.

PatzCU

Did anyone in beta actually go and delete those files a blue post recommended somewhere? I feel like if this was a big deal, Bliz would have made a huge ordeal about it. Just curious if anyone in beta has installed the retail version without error so far.

Thanks!

FINALBOSS

Banned
Hmm, that Dark3D looks really good - Can anyone recommend it? Some say it's 'garbage' just feel Diablo 3 lacks that sharpness / crispness.

Dude...if you like the way it looks then who gives a shit if anyone can "recommend" it. Lol.

Tons of people use it.

aktham

At least D3 came out at a great time. I just beat Tales of Graces F last night. Xenoblade Chronicles will have to wait after I beat D3 on normal ;)

Xamdou

Did anyone in beta actually go and delete those files a blue post recommended somewhere? I feel like if this was a big deal, Bliz would have made a huge ordeal about it. Just curious if anyone in beta has installed the retail version without error so far.

Thanks!

I would like to know this as well.

Sethos

Banned
Dude...if you like the way it looks then who gives a shit if anyone can "recommend" it. Lol.

Tons of people use it.

Yeah thanks, I was thinking in terms of bugs, any problems from using it aside from the uncertainty about TOS issues.

well IMO forced sharpness looks awful in games, one reason I turn it off in L4D2.

I'd agree with you in pretty much every game except Diablo 3, it just looks so blurred out, like I lost my glasses.

chris-013

Shit nobody want to sell the collector or the normal... I f... did 10 shops ! It seems Blizzard forbidden them to sell it before tomorrow or they will sent the devil himself !
So now 2 options left...

Can someone convince me why I should pick up my fully paid off CE and not get the SE instead.

A little torn here. $33 for Wings and a WoW pet. I like the other extra's but in all sincerity I won't touch the dvd's and I'll take maybe one peak at the artbook.

I'll mainly play the game.

injurai

Banned
Can someone convince me why I should pick up my fully paid off CE and not get the SE instead.

A little torn here. $33 for Wings and a WoW pet. I like the other extra's but in all sincerity I won't touch the dvd's and I'll take maybe one peak at the artbook.

I'm paying for the added hype that comes with the CE.
I'd agree with you in pretty much every game except Diablo 3, it just looks so blurred out, like I lost my glasses.
Understandable. It does have a very soft look to it. Kinda painterly, but I love it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

They just buy the normal edition? Not very hard decision. Not sure what's tripping you up.

Finally got the install working. It asks for the activation key at the same time but still installs in the background. Guess I just have to wait for my retail copy tomorrow.

Raide

... r u serious? I BOUGHT my Cd-Key for over $45. What are you even talking about? Maybe you mean some different webpages but this one actually sells keys for real money

If they are literally opening boxes for CD-Keys, I wonder if they have to stick to release schedules as well? Stupid if they have to.

Teleporter

What a thrill! My Digital Copy is installing as i write this! 15% and up! I hope i get to play after it done lol! Had a sizure when game asked for a key but as i was surfing battle.net it started installing! Thx digital magic! Poke me for online adventures guys! Rock on!

Teknoman

I don't understand what's with the Diablo 3 hype.

Its been 12 years since the last game. Each Diablo game offers immense replay value, co-op fun, great soundtrack, and nice...sometimes scary gameplay experiences. Also no isometric action rpg has been able to top the physical impact Diablo game attacks carry.

I'm paying for the added hype that comes with the CE.

I was really tempted to buy both a standard and a collectors, keep the collectors sealed for years, resell.

But considering the game is an online only game and it also seems like they produced quite a large number, its not really worth it in my opinion.

It is just $30, if it was $150 no way I'd be getting it. I'm still torn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom