• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
Maybe this has been answered, but why does my fresh install have all these cinematics? Beta hold over?

5oqJf.jpg

Setre

I’ve never played a Diablo game before, like several others in this thread, what’s the best starting class for a noob?

isny

napkin dispenser
If anyone who has PM'ed me for a Guest Pass has yet to receive a reply from me please feel free to shoot me another PM with your email address.

Same thing goes for CD keys. I do still have retail CD keys available at cost.

I'll also probably have a few extra Guest Pass keys available soon, so don't PM me yet, but stay tuned to this thread.

IceMarker

Maybe this has been answered, but why does my fresh install have all these cinematics? Beta hold over?

5oqJf.jpg

I'm assuming if you were in beta, which means you have Starter Edition like I do, which means some data was left over from beta, including your progress up to Skeleton King.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

I have the same thing. i'm guessing it's a beta holdover.

scy

I wonder if those extra cinematics are from the whole "make sure you uninstall the Beta before installing" bit.

pxleyes

Banned
I'm assuming if you were in beta, which means you have Starter Edition like I do, which means some data was left over from beta, including your progress up to Skeleton King.

Makes sense to me, besides expecting Blizzard to wipe that progress.

Thanks for all the quick replies.

Field

I wouldn't mind a Guest Pass if anyone is kind enough. I will be buying the disk version of the game hopefully tomorrow.

I can barely work at work today......I feel I am too old to stay up late tonight to play, but I will for sure be playing all night tomorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom