• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raytow

Holy crap at the amount of people on the blizzard's forum wishing the ban hammer to anyone using the darkd3 "mod" what the fuck is wrong with these half wits, jesus...

injurai

Banned
If I never played the Diablos series before, am I going to be missing/ confused on the plot line for this new installment?

Of course, some people play it only for the gamplay and others enjoy the lore on top of that. I personally love the lore, and would recommend at least checking out some videos to get caught up.
I was really tempted to buy both a standard and a collectors, keep the collectors sealed for years, resell.

But considering the game is an online only game and it also seems like they produced quite a large number, its not really worth it in my opinion.

It is just $30, if it was $150 no way I'd be getting it. I'm still torn.

I'm mainly getting to replace my lost D2 copy, and then all the other stuff becomes extra on top of that free D2 copy. I also wanted the wings because Tyreal is the coolest character of all time.

LProtag

Well I've got the same card as that one guy, but a worse CPU and less RAM.

I'll just have to see how the game runs and see if I can deal with how crappy it looks. Thankfully I can try out the starter edition.

Still don't know if I'm going DH or Monk. Kinda leaning towards DH right now.

TylerD

Force's new video is great. He normally doesn't talk like that and it looks like a jab at Kripparian who may be the proest bro fo sho.

Ryan_

Eravulgaris and Ryan__ Proudly Present... Their Diablo III LAN Setup!

General Setting is my room with an extra desk and some artwork I printed out:
TFM8u.jpg

Close up of the artwork:
snSpV.jpg

Some mild theorycrafting:
85Xxs.jpg

And some more artwork:
azMXP.jpg

And to top it off, our very own piece of the worldstone!
dtDXD.jpg

Food and booze update will follow!

FINALBOSS

Banned
Yeah thanks, I was thinking in terms of bugs, any problems from using it aside from the uncertainty about TOS issues.

I'd agree with you in pretty much every game except Diablo 3, it just looks so blurred out, like I lost my glasses.

I'm with you on that. I understand the aesthetic is supposed to be sorta "watercolor"-ish. But some people want it to be a little bit more clear...and I think DarkD3 looks great.

The TOS implications doesn't bother me...I mean fuck, I'm gonna use a WASD script too :eek:

It's weird, I watch a lot of Force usually, but that particular video gets on my nerves.

Was his voice that high pitched? and he says Book of KAAAIN wtf!

scy

... r u serious? I BOUGHT my Cd-Key for over $45. What are you even talking about? Maybe you mean some different webpages but this one actually sells keys for real money

He's referring to this.

As far as I can tell, that site you linked is just selling opened retail packages. There is no key for digital versions.

Sothpaw

How long is it taking to patch/install? I already preloaded.

Just want to know if I should get it started during my lunch break.

spats

I have a question: I can only see the intro video in the menu's cinematics section but my friend has three, which apparently contain a lot of spoilers. Both of us have the digital version.

Is it because he was in the open beta or something else?

injurai

Banned
I have a question: I can only see the intro video in the menu's cinematics section but my friend has three, which apparently contain a lot of spoilers. Both of us have the digital version.

Is it because he was in the open beta or something else?

that is weird, just avoid with your templar will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom