• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordy88

God that was hilarious

There is a Blizzard post about this on the forums.

Thanks a lot for this. I had the same problem again when I changed the directory. I'm running the blizzard downloader again a third time, and hopefully this will fix it all up!

Baha

Alright, I still have one Guest Pass and one full retail CD key left.

I'll PM the first person to reply to this post who wants the Guest Pass and email you the key. No PM's please.

In regards to the CD key, if you're interested in one at cost please PM me.

Me? For the guest pass.

Alright, I still have one Guest Pass and one full retail CD key left.

I'll PM the first person to reply to this post who wants the Guest Pass and email you the key. No PM's please.

In regards to the CD key, if you're interested in one at cost please PM me.
drop it by 20 bucks and I'll take the key :p

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
sooooo.... my pre-order disappeared from my open orders and its not under any orders page.....should i be concerned?

EDIT: NVM! JUST got email of shippage!

3pm eastern.

Looks like my order was magically upgraded to release-day shipping, despite them telling me on the phone that they were out of the release-date allotment.

Guess I am getting this day 1. Better preload, then.

I just read about the guest pass/starter edition. it looks like I wont be getting my CE until next week, expected shipping some time around the 23rd. (NA region)

if anyone has an extra guess pass I would appreciate it. of course i would fire back one of the extras I get in my CE next week.

vGErx.png

GAF: Dragonflys545
Battle Tag: Fireflys545#1922
Region: North America
Class: Monk

Nice we can finally see the stats on legendaries.

Spent the evening outside, a scooter crashed into a bus like 30 meters away from my house, policecars everywhere. Had a little reunion with a couple of guys in my neighbourhood who I hadn't seen in a while. It was nice.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Nice we can finally see the stats on legendaries.

Spent the evening outside, a scooter crashed into a bus like 30 meters away from my house, policecars everywhere. Had a little reunion with a couple of guys in my neighbourhood who I hadn't seen in a while. It was nice.

It probably wasn't that nice for the person riding the scooter.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My release day from Amazon still hasn't shipped.

It damn well better. I know where you live, Amazon.

I've never had an issue with release date delivery with Amazon. I'm sure it'll arrive on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom