• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiablo

Is Yoshi sleeping?

YOSHII.jpg

Cipherr

Alright, I still have one Guest Pass and one full retail CD key left.

I'll PM the first person to reply to this post who wants the Guest Pass and email you the key. No PM's please.

In regards to the CD key, if you're interested in one at cost please PM me.

me!

Edit: Crap I was beaten.

WallJump

Banned
Is that meltdown vid real?

Want to hear more about these World First competitions. Drama is delicious. Or maybe
viral marketing by these guys is working really well on me lol

TheContact

Yay finally home to install. So it asks for a key. Under account management, under Diablo 3, I don't see any key. Where do I go about finding this?

Yay finally home to install. So it asks for a key. Under account management, under Diablo 3, I don't see any key. Where do I go about finding this?

If you ordered digitally all you need to do is log in to your battle.net account in your browser when the installer asks you to do so. That's what happened for me anyhow.

IceMarker

--

Make sure for those of you wanting to be added to the Battletag list, that your region be either North America, Europe, Asia, or Oceania, any other locations posted will just be lumped into one of those four regions. Remember to choose a class! The chart on the Btag List auto-updates and for every dash we put in will just make the class charts more and more gray! Finally please be aware that myself, ZealousD, CarbonatedFalcon, HenryHSH, and Nacire are the ones who manage the battletag list, so if we see your post we will update you on there ASAP.

--

IceMarker

How's the CE shipping looking, guys? Mine's kind of far away...

I hope it'll make it in time??

Actually my previous post about Gamestop having not shipped mine yet was ironic, because it shipped as soon as I posted, estimated delivery date: May 15th, 2012 (16th at latest.)

Mine shipped from an AMZ warehouse 30 minutes north of me. Will still be here tomorrow. :/

CE is now gone from my open orders so I guesss it means it has shipped. I can't seem to track it though.

Still 'shipping soon'.
Actually my previous post about Gamestop having not shipped mine yet was ironic, because it shipped as soon as I posted, estimated delivery date: May 15th, 2012 (16th at latest.)

Let's stay strong :,( It seems like most are heading out right now.

Please, not 5PM delivery lolol!

injurai

Banned
I have the day off tomorrow but I can't enjoy the game because I'm sick..

So yeah I'm gonna be pretty bitter in this thread :lol

Being sick has rarely stopped me from playing a game. You must be feeling awful, hope you get better, you put up a good fight this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom