• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

So I'm standing in the line for the Midnight launch, and there are atleast 400 people here. In dubai of all places. Who woulda thunk?

Every other guys here for the CE, so its almost impossible for me to get one. Its time for me to eat humble pie and ask a fellow gaffer to fix me up with a guest pass. Ill send you another in return as soon as I get my CE tommorrow morning

--

Make sure for those of you wanting to be added to the Battletag list, that your region be either North America, Europe, Asia, or Oceania, any other locations posted will just be lumped into one of those four regions. Remember to choose a class! The chart on the Btag List auto-updates and for every dash we put in will just make the class charts more and more gray! Finally please be aware that myself, ZealousD, CarbonatedFalcon, HenryHSH, and Nacire are the ones who manage the battletag list, so if we see your post we will update you on there ASAP.

--

You spelt my btag wrong its UnblesedSoul#2286 1 s not 2

mbmonk

I have the day off tomorrow but I can't enjoy the game because I'm sick..

So yeah I'm gonna be pretty bitter in this thread :lol

Michael Jordan sucked it up while being sick to win an NBA championship, and you can't do the same to save humanity from forces of evil. You don't deserve this game!... uninstall it now! :p

zlatko

Banned
I'm thinking of going to bed around 7PM tonight so I can wake up at 2-3AM, and get 2-3 hours of play in.

My dilemma is...what if I wake up and the servers aren't up? Ugh.

It brought me to battle.net, and when I logged in it asked me for the key /shrug

Right it brought you to the page to input the key, but if you bought a digital copy you never received a key just access to the game on your account. So you have nothing to worry about as long as the installer is running. You're all set.

Junie12

Being sick has rarely stopped me from playing a game. You must be feeling awful, hope you get better, you put up a good fight this week.

Thanks, I'm gonna sleep as much as I can today so I'll feel better tomorrow. Still, tomorrow's wait is gonna be torturous..

celebi23

Finally!
j5jGf.png

<3 Amazon Prime :D

scy

I'm thinking of going to bed around 7PM tonight so I can wake up at 2-3AM, and get 2-3 hours of play in.

My dilemma is...what if I wake up and the servers aren't up? Ugh.

I still need a key if I plan to do this. Still unsure how Guest Pass -> CE will work. That is, what to do for my CE swag or if it just ... appears on them when the license is switched up.

injurai

Banned
I still need a key if I plan to do this. Still unsure how Guest Pass -> CE will work. That is, what to do for my CE swag or if it just ... appears on them when the license is switched up.

Doesn't your account type get upgraded when you add it? For example my wow account types are standard edition for each expansion.

Trickster

Just booted up diablo 3 after installing it. The intro cutscene is horribly pixilated, fucking hell man, why do blizzard continuously insist on ruining their gorgous CGI by using a low ass bitrate?..

isny

napkin dispenser
Someone was supposed to buy the last CD key I had at cost, but I don't think it's happening. Anyone else interested?

Raide

Just booted up diablo 3 after installing it. The intro cutscene is horribly pixilated, fucking hell man, why do blizzard continuously insist on ruining their gorgous CGI by using a low ass bitrate?..

Um...mine was spanky and sharp. Not sure what settings you have it on.

itxaka

Defeatist
MD5 of the installer files enGB only!

You can test them with md5summer for example.

Code:
# MD5 checksums generated by MD5summer (http://www.md5summer.org)
# Generated 14/05/2012 21:33:02

ddb8cb14b7dd6b00236320cb2fab06ba *Diablo III Setup.exe
b42a30fe8528b9938cd42b302e5b8195 *external_resources.rcc
18676a25e7ff9a2f0df9864b046e7f54 *Installer Tome 1.MPQE
cfc80d5d97be276df38ab663aa8bfa7a *Installer Tome 2.MPQE
b331b4d94f17944d16b8444cc3b903f9 *Installer Tome 3.MPQE
8d237144c0da8c874564c89f3a796fed *Launcher.db
4b5e73a35e0a506b83bcbb9be37568c9 *SetupOSX.mpq
aa9cfe403bd340666ef9db076b28ea9c *SetupWin.mpq
1b2095371f32ac7962b4e372f5a7031c *Diablo III Setup.app/Contents/Info.plist
cf2ff6449ebfb3d9f0d15755891596ae *Diablo III Setup.app/Contents/MacOS/Diablo III Setup
23b7d7d024abb0f558420e098800bf27 *Diablo III Setup.app/Contents/PkgInfo
cb7581003ecd166f5ccde9f8e9752406 *Diablo III Setup.app/Contents/Resources/d3.png
c785a02ef5da4a5789ab171188c95a54 *Diablo III Setup.app/Contents/Resources/d3icon.icns
bf71dc84aa683c885bc43eb7533f89c2 *Diablo III Setup.app/Contents/Resources/MainMenu.nib

Aesthet1c

Was your resolution set correctly before viewing the cinematic?

I didn't have this problem at all.. But I'm only on a 23" monitor.

scy

Doesn't your account type get upgraded when you add it? For example my wow account types are standard edition for each expansion.

Yeah, it should but I mean does the bonuses from being a CE account license just automagically appear on your characters created under the guest pass license. I'd assume that would be the case but who knows.

Good point. Contact Blizzard?

I guess...

injurai

Banned
Yeah, it should but I mean does the bonuses from being a CE account license just automagically appear on your characters created under the guest pass license. I'd assume that would be the case but who knows.

I guess...

They appear when you go from SE to CE, I think the guest pass would just terminate, and your account will now be holding the CE account status.
Go to Hell!!

if this wasn't a diablo thread posting that would be for shame... but we are all going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom