• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

aegies

Diablo lore question, since I'm reading some of this installer story summary. Did they change the player character in Diablo 1 to be the Eldest son, Aidan? or has that always been like that? I haven't touched read or played anything about Diablo in a while.

The official story is that Aidan accompanied the adventurers from the original game into the catacombs below Tristram, and that he was the one who took the broken soulstone and shoved it into his forehead at the end. He was the Dark Wanderer in Diablo 2.

Cipherr

I'm really curious how this game will run after beta. There always seem to be particular parts of beta that would just slow down out of no where. The Templar breaking the spikes on the stairs was one of them.

I don't remember that at all. I surely hope nothing like that happens.

Your Amazon.com order of "Diablo III: Standard Edition" has shipped!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

/highfive

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1h 20 minutes left...

Revoh

Under 2hrs to go. I'm looking for people freaking the fuck out. Have you seen any?

image.php

God damnit, 1 hour and 35 minutes left. Have fun playing at midnight you guys. Will be picking up a boxed copy tomorrow morning.

But sitting here a little bit tipsy watching you all freak out at midnight is going to be fun anyway.

Yoshi is going to have the best orgasm of his life.

Siegfried

3 cutscenes... what's the third ?

It's just a really quick scene before the fight with Leoric. One line of text only, less than 30 seconds.

Hope I used the spoiler tag right.

Oh by the way, I was in the beta but I deleted the battle.net folder before installing the game.

Does anyone know if any retailers will have any CE's available for people who didn't pre-order? At midnight? My Amazon order won't arrive until tomorrow afternoon!

That is unacceptable.

Jealous of europeans right now! Why you be fuckin the east coast with your 3 am launch time, blizz? Im still a big enough fan to play at that time and still go to work 4 hours later though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom