• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if any retailers will have any CE's available for people who didn't pre-order? At midnight? My Amazon order won't arrive until tomorrow afternoon!

That is unacceptable.

The EBgames in my town is opening at 8 tomorrow morning and they will have 3 CE's for people who come first thing in the morning. Seriously thinking about going early and grabbing one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How does it feel being just another nerd in a line, when on GAF you are a based undercore Mesiah ?
I'm not going to a line with a bunch of casuals though :3 I have a expresskö, which can be translated to like "VIP-line" - which isn't really a line.

Amir0x

Banned
i have come to the conclusion that I'm probably literally going to go insane waiting for Thursday to play my Diablo III (not to mention Max Payne 3 and Dragon's Dogma)

GAH @ BUSY WORK WEEK

Ainaurdur

Installed earlier today, stayed awhile and listened, then finally went to see The Avengers. So good. Came home to a fully installed D3, adjusted settings. Sighed in contentment.

bakeray

anyone know how they're going to distribute the keys? Trying to install now and it said I had to activate it, I would assume the keys won't be going out until tonight but I haven't kept up with the fine details much.

LowParry

i have come to the conclusion that I'm probably literally going to go insane waiting for Thursday to play my Diablo III (not to mention Max Payne 3 and Dragon's Dogma)

GAH @ BUSY WORK WEEK

MP3 looks pretty fun. Though Dogma....you got Diablo 3. Why settle for less?

vilmer_

I keep ducking in and out of the streams and I can definitely say, to the people who thought Diablo 3 wasn't as 'dark' as the previous entries, you have seen nothing ;)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Damn that logging screen for taunting me.

iwantitnowynzsf.png

So I haven't really been following any news and I just finished installing the game again after the first one kept getting errors and I see the servers go online at 3AM.

What the hell blizzard? I was ready to play at midnight with my friends :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Take pics of this undercore bad assery you are about to delve into.
Oh I will... but when will I actually have the time to upload and share :3?

zlatko

Banned

GAH @ BUSY WORK WEEK

That feel bro. I know it.

I'm on vacation Friday to Monday too, but I'm out of town without my PC.

#dead

Amir0x

Banned
MP3 looks pretty fun. Though Dogma....you got Diablo 3. Why settle for less?

If I'm getting both, how am I 'settling' for less? I'm 'accommodating for more', which by default makes me the winner here, no?

But anyway, even if I wasn't, Dragon's Dogma and Diablo III are sufficiently different from one another that it wouldn't matter. The experience in DD feels to me like a weird hacky mix of Monster Hunter and Demon's Souls, whereas Diablo III is a straight loot whore game. Big difference as far as my tastes are concerned.

zlatko said:
That feel bro. I know it.

I'm on vacation Friday to Monday too, but I'm out of town without my PC.

#dead

Fuck dude, *deadbrofist.gif*

Thinking about it now people on the east coast going to a midnight launch or something are gonna be pissed when they get home and have to wait 3 more hours.

We as a people need to stop treating the West Coast special because they are 3 hours behind the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom