• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Praise the Sun.

Thinking about it now people on the east coast going to a midnight launch or something are gonna be pissed when they get home and have to wait 3 more hours.

We as a people need to stop treating the West Coast special because they are 3 hours behind the rest of us.

I'm sure the West Coasters would be fine if the game launched 3 hours earlier.

kai3345

Banned
Fuck, seriously? :lol me and 4 of my friends were all planning on hopping in a game together as soon as the servers go live. someone's going to be angry, hope it isnt me.

sabanoo

Please!

I can give another back to you when I receive my LE tomorrow night.

Yep, no problem. Looks like that's 2 spoken for. How many guest passes does each copy come with? I'm picking up one for me and another for a friend and I've only got one person I know who wants a pass.

EDIT: HBroward and Reluctant-Hero send me a PM at some point so I can find you easier when I get home tonight to PM the guest passes.

zlatko

Banned
Fuck, seriously? :lol me and 4 of my friends were all planning on hopping in a game together as soon as the servers go live. someone's going to be angry, hope it isnt me.

5 men enter, 4 man leave. SOMEONE MUST DIE!

:p Or be smart, get on a group voice chat somewhere, and split it up 2 peeps together, and 3 peeps together. Best you can do so you can all enjoy it "together."

Kiraly

k8jPSl.jpg

POLISH LAUNCH KICKING OFF

oneils

It was announced a while ago that the servers open at 12 midnight CST. So, a midnight launch means 3 AM EST. It sucks, but it was known for a while.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Whats your battletag Yoshi?

When the communication outside Sanctuary falls down, we need to stick together!
I don't remember my Battletag! Can anyone link that battletag-page? I've added myself there.

edit: LOVING the setup man!

Is there any "equip suggested" button? Is it always clear what is the best equipment to wear?

I want to get my partner to play but she hates loot games due to constantly having to play paper dolls. She enjoyed Dungeon Defenders precisely because they had a very explicit "this is probably better than what you're using" feature when you moused over something on the ground.

FoxSpirit

So who's ready? I'm ready!!

Had some trouble setting up after first uninstalling (went to the wrong HDD) but now things are fine. Yay.

Cipherr

I think your backpack icon glows when the game believes you have loot in your bags thats an upgrade doesn't it? That's about as close as it gets though.

Trying to cancel my CE order from amazon. Just got laid off earlier today. Hopefully they're able to get it done...it was in "shipping soon" status.

Jesus man that freaking sucks. If it does ship hopefully you could quickly craigslist it, maybe even for a profit.

Trying to cancel my CE order from amazon. Just got laid off earlier today. Hopefully they're able to get it done...it was in "shipping soon" status.

edit: keep getting an error message when I try and submit my cancellation request.

Gav47

EU people with D3 starter edition on your Bnet account! What region is your trial in? Mine says "The Americas", hopefully it won't stop me from playing in a hours time because I'm in Europe.

Dresden

If anyone could send me a guest pass (US if that matter) I'd be pretty grateful. Also I'd send one of mine to you when my CE arrives tomorrow.

Yoshichan

I told everyone I'm not killing myself. But it's Diablo we're talking about here... how often does this shit get released?! GET HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KGcbg.jpg

Sothpaw

Is there any "equip suggested" button? Is it always clear what is the best equipment to wear?

I want to get my partner to play but she hates loot games due to constantly having to play paper dolls. She enjoyed Dungeon Defenders precisely because they had a very explicit "this is probably better than what you're using" feature when you moused over something on the ground.

Equip armor with the highest armor value and weapons with the highest weapon damage will get her through normal. She doesn't seem the type to go much further than that.

Sorry to hear that. I was laid off on March 30th and actually just got a new job offer this morning, making 40% more. I don't have a start date yet, but I know I'll have the week free to enjoy Diablo (in-between familial responsibilities).

Keep your head up and work at finding something new, the hard work pays off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom