• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExReey

rySp1.jpg

Since some people were asking for them - I have a couple of guest passes to give away for those who are still waiting for their pre-orders to ship/arrive. Not sure if they are region bound, but if so, they are european.

removed

Serve yourself, but please post here if you used one, so people can avoid trying the ones that are already used up.

lurkers are gonna snatch these up

take them down and ask who wants them.. private message them a picture

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That won't work, it's tied to your account license and not a regional IP check.
D3 will be global play once every region has launched but not before.
How long until it's launched in every region then?

Question...
If i start a char using my annual pass d3 and overwrite the code with my ce (that i'll get tomorrow), will my the char started today have the dye and ce wings later?

Dynamic3

Went to BB to feel the G700, then ordered it via Newegg and had it in-hand the next afternoon with free ship. This thing dominates my RAT 7 in every way. Software is far superior as well.

Got some Red Bull Zero too.

Equip armor with the highest armor value and weapons with the highest weapon damage will get her through normal. She doesn't seem the type to go much further than that.

So there's no innate item comparison for the inevitable players who like the game play, but not loot lust?

It's not as clear as "go with the highest armor or dps"; if she plays a warrior, an item with 3 less armor but +5 to str is not going to inferior.

Does the DPS that an item shows incorporate any plus stats? If a bow has a base of 100-150 damage and an attack speed of 1 second, but it also gives 20 dex, does the DPS show WITH the 20 dex incorporated, or without it? In this case, would she have to look at the character screen--which was also known as the 'lying character screen' in D2?

Since some people were asking for them - I have a couple of guest passes to give away for those who are still waiting for their pre-orders to ship/arrive. Not sure if they are region bound, but if so, they are european.

[Removed on request - PM me]
Serve yourself, but please post here if you used one, so people can avoid trying the ones that are already used up.

Thank you used the first one

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ALL RIGHT GUYS, I'M LEAVING! THE NEXT POST OF MINE WILL BE WHEN I HAVE THE GAME!

twNN9.jpg

FOLLOW ME MY WARRIORS, TO THE RETAIL SHOP!

Sothpaw

So there's no innate item comparison for the inevitable players who like the game play, but not loot lust?

It's not as clear as "go with the highest armor or dps"; if she plays a warrior, an item with 3 less armor but +5 to str is not going to inferior.

Does the DPS that an item shows incorporate any plus stats? If a bow has a base of 100-150 damage and an attack speed of 1 second, but it also gives 20 dex, does the DPS show WITH the 20 dex incorporated, or without it? In this case, would she have to look at the character screen--which was also known as the 'lying character screen' in D2?

You're asking questions she doesn't need to know the answer to, assuming she's only playing normal and maybe nightmare. For normal it is as simple as equipping the weapon with the highest weapon damage to succeed. Skills are based on weapon damage.

If she's going to play higher difficulties than normal/nightmare then she will probably need to be able to analyze gear to progress. The game is too complex for a "this gear is better than that gear" button.

panda21

i'm confused, i just ran the installer and it said i needed to activate it even though i bought it digitally on my battle.net account

lurkers are gonna snatch these up

take them down and ask who wants them.. private message them a picture

Well, I didn't plan on staying on the forum until launch, still have some stuff to do before hell opens and swallows my life. :p I removed them from the post now, not sure if any are still unused though - probably unlikely.

Kiraly

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926494400

Here is the current situation for players from the ASIA region:

-Everybody with the digital version is getting "Error 12- No license attached".
-In Korea, GMs have a thread going to manually flag digital accounts to allow them to play. Currently, there is no other way for Digital Edition players to play and they have to wait for the GMs to flag the account one by one.
-In Taiwan, there are no GMs around to flag accounts.

Hope this doesn't affect the EU and NA accounts when the time comes. We're over 3 hour into the ASIA launch, and most people can't get in.

http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/forum/topic/1380288015?page=1

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom