• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie5

Prediction:
Server problems. People will have diffuculties loging in.

Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem. I am planning on playing tomorrow

You're asking questions she doesn't need to know the answer to, assuming she's only playing normal and maybe nightmare. For normal it is as simple as equipping the weapon with the highest weapon damage to succeed. Skills are based on weapon damage.

If she's going to play higher difficulties than normal/nightmare then she will probably need to be able to analyze gear to progress. The game is too complex for a "this gear is better than that gear" button.

That's fair I guess. I just had high hopes of conniving her into a Blizzard game.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Should've never deleted the data earlier, downloader's gonna take at least an hour at this rate, it starts off super fast but (known problem with the Virgin router) it causes the router to reset and then slows way down when it come back. Just had to sit and deal with it.

Kiraly

Hopefully it's like every Blizzard launch since WOTLK aka smooth sailing.

Guess not

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926494400

Here is the current situation for players from the ASIA region:

-Everybody with the digital version is getting "Error 12- No license attached".
-In Korea, GMs have a thread going to manually flag digital accounts to allow them to play. Currently, there is no other way for Digital Edition players to play and they have to wait for the GMs to flag the account one by one.
-In Taiwan, there are no GMs around to flag accounts.

Hope this doesn't affect the EU and NA accounts when the time comes. We're over 3 hour into the ASIA launch, and most people can't get in.

http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/forum/topic/1380288015?page=1

rSpooky

WHoo! Last minute Collectors edition get!!! (pickup tomorrow)
Installing digital download now, my wife will get the code from the collectors edition, I will keep the box and the goodies in it.
Then my honey and me will slaughter the spawn of evil!!!

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Okay, it's installed. Less than one hour of waiting. While not hyped I'm going to be there.

wtf guys i can't install it says "if your installation disc has been ejected please reinsert it..." but i have no disc i downloaded the game.

Hopefully it's like every Blizzard launch since WOTLK aka smooth sailing.

WoTLK icecrown patch was so broken lol. I remember as soon as I got in we got a group of 5 to do the new instances and then 5 minutes later the login servers were down so we pretty much had free reign to do the instance. Ended up getting a stupid amount of the epic quest drops as well, which we were able to sell for around 15k each when the servers did finally go up.

Majine

Banned
8k9kr.png

The Holy Trinity is now complete.

Diablo 3 |OT2| The meltdowns within could rival the flames of hell.

Im just predicting the chaos that will certainly happen when the launch servers burst into flame or after Yoshi plays for a bit too long.

FtHTiny

wtf guys i can't install it says "if your installation disc has been ejected please reinsert it..." but i have no disc i downloaded the game.

i had the same problem, you didn´t download the latest version of the installer.
you need to load part3 full now

part 3 has to be 3.7gb big

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Stupid question, but does this game have global play unlike Starcraft 2? Asking because if my brother buys this, i dont want him to buy the PAL version and being unable to play with him. He did that mistake with Starcraft 2 already. Yes, we have both versions available in Quebec.

pxleyes

Banned
Going to take a nap. Cant stand this waiting for my CE to ship from Amazon. Hopefully it will be shipped by the time I wake up.

FtHTiny

Someone help me!

Im installing the US English version and it keeps talking bout an cd error.

Its the digital version I have!

What do I do? :(

if it says you need to insert the next disc you didn´t download the latest version of the installer and you part3.mpq is not 3.7gb big. You need to download the rest to make it work.

Stupid question, but does this game have global play unlike Starcraft 2? Asking because if my brother buys this, i dont want him to buy the PAL version and being unable to play with him. He did that mistake with Starcraft 2 already. Yes, we have both versions available in Quebec.
Yes, but only after the game launches in NA.

Dreavus

This morning, I see this in my inbox:

"futureshop.ca shipping notice email..."

JUST AS PLANNED.

I hope it comes tomorrow in good time ;_;

EDIT: IF it comes tomorrow at all.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Giving it one final go, but does anyone have a guest pass I could get? I can give you one in return when I get my CE.

if it says you need to insert the next disc you didn´t download the latest version of the installer and you part3.mpq is not 3.7gb big. You need to download the rest to make it work.

It asks me for a cd right at the start.

So I should run that Diablo 3 setup where I downloaded the 7gb initially?

kyubajin

Any charitable soul with 2 CE keys would do me the ultimate favour of letting me borrow one now so I will give back mine when my CE arrives on Friday? I'd do whatever you ask me to do for safeguarding the transaction... I'm desperate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom