• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truant

C'mon now, Blizz ain't gonna rack up on expensive hardware just because of a pesky launch day. It will even out and they'll bathe in thicker amounts of cash than ever.

99%

I'm downloading a US client now btw which is 8.13 GB?

I don't know how this is even possible since I'm EU but this is the link I'm getting through my Bnet account.

Xian

Neo Member
Why is no one ever able to do such a launch? Is it really so hard to pull off? I guess they they kinda knew before how many people will hammer the servers...

Why should they buy servers that will be useless in a few days when everything evens out (people will have to work again at some point etc)?

Drame

Phew! Got to the authentication twice, but got disconnected.

Well, I'll take a good night sleep and come back in the morning and then it is time to slay some demons.

reektann

37.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hah...man I am almost glad I won't get to play till tomorrow afternoon. Let the floods of people rush in and calm down.

Yoshi...I am thinkin of ya and hoping your are not throwing eggs at people. That crap can get ya 5 to 10.

Ezahn

As I said: we (ok, I) will never learn.
Launch day is the day you watch a nice movie, read a book or just stroll around the block.
You'll play in the following years. ^^

Nite nite guys, good luck all.

My Diablo III CE still hasn't shipped according to Amazon. I ordered it the day they announced it. I hope for their sake the updates are behind, because if I don't have that beautiful white box sitting at my doorstep tomorrow evening when I get off of work there will be hell to pay.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOLY MOTHER OF TITS BLIZZARD WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING? HOW COULD YOU FUCK THIS SHIT UP SO BADLY

Riggs

Banned
Imagine US east coasters ... we have under 9 hours to wait. And will probably still not even be able to login.

()#%*#@%(FIADJ FUCKCKCKKC

snoopen

You guys must be new to blizzard games.. The exact issues occurred for the WoW launch + early expansions. Shit doesn't get fixed quickly.

mxgt

Banned
Son of a bitch, I got the EULA, accepted them all and immediately was greeted by server error.

Way to get my hopes up

bee

pretty pathetic they can't get these launches right still, don't care how many people are trying to connect, they've had a decade to prepare, will wait until after work tomorrow now

NIN90

Am I possibly fucked because I downloaded the US client as an EU citizen? Getting Error 37 when logging but I guess everyone has that right now.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I have a question about damage reflection or "thorns" in Diablo.

The monk has a mantra that when runed reflects 60% of damage received back at the attacker. How does this work exactly? If a monster hits for 100 would I then only take 40 damage and he would wake 60? Or would I still take the full 100 and he would also take 60? The answer to this question pretty much settles if I'll be playing Monk or Barb. If it's the former than Monk, if its the latter than barb.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm gonna fucking rage soon. I'm constantly telling myself to chill the fuck out, right this instant before I go breaking shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom