• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'M ON FUCKING MUMBLE RIGHT THIS INSTANT

fergie.gif

Perfect hahahah

I have a question about damage reflection or "thorns" in Diablo.

The monk has a mantra that when runed reflects 60% of damage received back at the attacker. How does this work exactly? If a monster hits for 100 would I then only take 40 damage and he would wake 60? Or would I still take the full 100 and he would also take 60? The answer to this question pretty much settles if I'll be playing Monk or Barb. If it's the former than Monk, if its the latter than barb.

Reflects, not nullifies. You get hit for 100, monster for 60.

So what's going on here? EU and Asia can play but servers are completely screwed?

I love when a singleplayer game is unplayable because of server issues.

Zaph

PSA: Assuming it hasn't changed since beta - do not copy/paste your password in hopes of logging in faster. On the off chance your request makes it to the login server, your password will be rejected.

NIN90

I know going to bed now and getting up at 8 am and playing until I have to leave for work at 1 pm would be the wiser decision but GODDAMNIT I WANNA PLAY

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corto

PSA: Assuming it hasn't changed since beta - do not copy/paste your password in hopes of logging in faster. On the off chance your request makes it to the login server, your password will be rejected.

If you copy the password outside of the launcher it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom