• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodh

Eating an apple, chilling out, staying healthy and pretending I didn't also get the red bulls and jaffa cakes.

Ashodin

untitled-1xhl40.jpg

WHAT

DIGITAL BUG REARS ITS UGLY HEAD

99%

So apparently according to Blizzard forums half the game didnt download for me, even though I used the new downloader.

So now I'm stuck downloading the game while people are playing -_-

HuntTheMusic

Neo Member
I suddenly had a flash image hit my brain of Yoshi burning his house down due to login failure rage.

Must say I am kind of glad I can't install until tomorrow night now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm gonna try logging in ONE more time

If it doesn't work this ONE time

I'm gonna penetrate Hells ass

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hey guys remember when people thought the servers would be up?

Yeah, being a pessimist works out sometimes...

Eliciel

taking all the bugs into consideration.. 37,12.. Blizzard reeeallly fucked this launch up. Sorry for my words but it's the truth

B-Dex

Dear Blizz, please learn from all your past xpac and game launches to rent a few extra servers for the first week so you don't cause you're player base to rage and do bad things.

Thanks,
B-Dex

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hahahahahahhaha you know what I'm not even mod

Credo

So I preordered the game last October from Amazon and mine is still "shipping soon", while my friend preordered in March and Amazon already shipped his. I am losing my mind.

Eh - my install keeps fucking up for some reason. I'll just wait until I get my CE tomorrow and install from the disc.

Also, I was expecting some crazy new music during the install but it was just New Tristram. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom