• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

woober

IM INNNNNNNNNNNNNN

28433orig.jpg

this thread to troll you guys :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I want to punch something in the fucking face, preferably the Blizzard logo

Vodh

Blizz clearly just wants this OT to reach 400 pages before US launch, nothing more. The more we post, the faster EU goes up!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Someone is in? REALLY BLIZZARD, CONSISTENCY PLEASE YOU STUPID DEVELOPER

Burger

Bashiok ‏ @Bashiok
The EU servers were doing well there for a bit! We're trying to keep up under the crushing demand, expect a login error. Stay tuned.

so I'm playing torchlight 2 atm (killin time u no)

and everyone in this server is talking shit on diablo 3 when I asked whose buying it

basically saying : OMG PAY 2 WIN

and I said.. it's not league of legends.. you don't have to buy anything..

"OMG PAY 2 WIN PVP"

okay now you're being ridiculous

4chan tards ftw!

Yoshichan

Screw this I'm going to bed

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dakota47

Community manager @Bashiok just (00:27 CET) posted this on twitter:

The EU servers were doing well there for a bit! We're trying to keep up under the crushing demand, expect a login error. Stay tuned.

Yoshichan

spamming bashiok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom