• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiablo

cmc7J.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Multitasking, spamming login on one comp, posting from another comp

Realyn

wtf, I set the game to EU after installing. I even got to the Eula screen ... Now just checked the region and it was USA again? wtf ...

99%

I'm so gutted:

1. I had a day off tomorrow but it got recalled cause of some crazy project.
2. Apparently I have to download 4 more GB to even install.
3. Nothing seems to work.

TLDR: I thought I'd have a day off to play, now I can't even play 30 min today.

The Chef

Think you can play to almost the end of Act 1 on it. I believe it's 5 days total you get once you activate it. You either use up the time, or you reach the end and it'll want you to upgrade to the full version, but I'm 99% sure it saves all your progress to continue off of.

This sounds exactly like what I need to try this game out. So how do I setup a guest pass then?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I want my money back

Kiraly

Code:
This sounds exactly like what I need to try this game out. So how do I setup a guest pass then?

guest pass begging thread

Tucah

you speak so well
All these server problems now mean that the Blizzard will have everything nice and smooth for the NA launch!

Right?

:(

Xian

Neo Member
So apparently according to Blizzard forums half the game didnt download for me, even though I used the new downloader.

So now I'm stuck downloading the game while people are playing -_-

Don't worry, nobody will play in the next hour or so.

Vodh

Come join me in Diablo 2, leveling from lvl 1, EU:

Game name: EUgaf d3 party
Password: gaf

I bet it's those pesky buggers from act 1 normal D2 crashing our server, let's kill some time and let's kill them in the process!

Yoshichan

THis is getting ridiculous

mxgt

Banned
Fuck it I'm going to bed

Stay safe, Euro-GAF.

inb4 it's still fucked tomorrow morning when I have 1 single hour to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom