• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

DXIbO.gif

lol Good ole servers always an issue.

lololololololololololololol

Okay, I'm in the US, just installed the game and it says "install complete" and the big PLAY button is able to be pressed.

Am I all good for tomorrow now?

Nabs

New Mumble guys: Remember to set a push to talk key. This is Diablo, so your clicking will get annoying. Run the Audio Wizard and choose a PTT Key when this window pops up:

iSM5KTztQqi09.PNG

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Awesome! Can't wait for the servers to go up so I can play some motherfucking Single Player.

Amir0x

Banned
This shit is already only 5,000 posts away from 20,000 limit and the game is not even technically out.

Jesus GAF is so big now, even a seven day window is too much for big games now lol

The one time EU gets a big game before NA they cant even play
lol
Can't wait for the flawless US launch tomorrow. I'm 99% certain we'll be able to just login, create character, and play without any probs. Superior U.S. engineering and servers at work. Goddammit i love this country.

HBroward

My Diablo III CE still hasn't shipped according to Amazon. I ordered it the day they announced it. I hope for their sake the updates are behind, because if I don't have that beautiful white box sitting at my doorstep tomorrow evening when I get off of work there will be hell to pay.

Same here, they haven't ever let me down before, but even I am beginning to get nervous. Mine hasn't even gone to the "Shipping Soon" phase yet! Still has delivery listed as tomorrow though.

Cipherr

Amazon still hasn't shipped my CE. I'm ready to go ballistic.

Ehh... damn. Its starting to get a little late now. Most peoples CE's have shipped from Amazon by this time of the day. Are you sure you have release date delivery? Or was it something like 1 day?

Megasoum

Banned
The guest pass is the same thing as the beta so up to Skeleton King and level 13...so it's not "near the end of Act 1"...it's more like the first third.

Weapons

I guess my CE which wont be delivered until tomorrow will be a blessing in disguise.

Hopefully they will sort out the servers soon

Trickster

The one time EU gets a big game before NA they cant even play
lol
Can't wait for the flawless US launch tomorrow. I'm 99% certain we'll be able to just login, create character, and play without any probs. Superior U.S. engineering and servers at work. Goddammit i love this country.

gl with that

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
40 more minutes until craziness starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom