• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanDatsu

tumblr_lw6jtsy89V1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Anger cure right here.

Dineren

Banned
Think I'll scrap the buy digital plan and just wait for my CE to arrive tomorrow. Would suck to spend an extra $60 just to have the servers down anyway. Might be better for me to just stay out of this thread. I have a feeling it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge again.

Kalnos

Banned
The one time EU gets a big game before NA they cant even play
lol
Can't wait for the flawless US launch tomorrow. I'm 99% certain we'll be able to just login, create character, and play without any probs. Superior U.S. engineering and servers at work. Goddammit i love this country.

tumblr_lz5onyD3Og1qmaxgzo1_1280.png

Agreed my U.S. brother.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
huge launch indeed, fucking activision

Stitch

Gold Member
eN7ko.jpg

man I'll play path of exile for a few minutes to get my lootfix and then I'll go to bed. thanks for nothing blizz.

This shit is already only 5,000 posts away from 20,000 limit and the game is not even technically out.

Jesus GAF is so big now, even a seven day window is too much for big games now lol

I really will have to keep a close eye on it so I can be ready to post OT2. If it crosses 20k when I'm sleeping...

Whelp.

Kerub

Banned
The one time EU gets a big game before NA they cant even play
lol
Can't wait for the flawless US launch tomorrow. I'm 99% certain we'll be able to just login, create character, and play without any probs. Superior U.S. engineering and servers at work. Goddammit i love this country.

You're trying way too hard son.

Teleporter

Would be cool to have the xbox 360 control pad support lol!
Maybe ill use GlovePie to make it happen... anyone think it will be viable to play D3 with a gamepad?

Chittagong

Gold Member
Oh for fucks sake HMV. I drag myself to the Oxford St midnight launch at 11:30pm, only to be informed by a guard barely speaking English that the queue is closed. Game is not sold out, but I won't be allowed to the queue, nobody is tonight. What is this, a shit nightclub?

Back to home and never back to HMV, let the last b&m die.

If the servers are messed up and this game is always online won't you guys get kicked off if there's a problem?

it doesn't seem very worth it to play right now imo

kyubajin

From Battle.net forums

I have to say that this is the biggest CHEAT in history of Blizzard

CAN ANYONE OF YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY I PAYED 60 EUROS TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE GAME IF ANY OTHER PERSON THAT BOUGHT IT AT RETAILERS WAY CHEAPER GET EXACTLY THE SAME GAME WITH NOT MORE OR LESS THAN I HAVE WHO PAYED THE FULL PRIZE..............................................................................................................................

1. there is nothing for us who bought it over blizzard and payed the full prize
2. You did not at all use the BETA for what it is meant for
3. You have WOW experience
4. YOU CHEATED US FOR OUR MONEY WITH A PROMISE YOU DID NOT HOLD.

CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom