• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

While I'm waiting to log in. I have 2 guest passess, if anyone wantss them, just quote this post and say me. I'll pm the 2 first posts.

Bullza2o

I plan to play at 5:30AM Central Time. I assume (and sincerely hope) that the NA servers would be fine by that time. It would have been 3.5 hours since launch anyway.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
breakdown

ocelot.gif

tinantlu

Long time Diablo II fan, just downloaded this on a whim to see if my rig can run it. I seriously doubt that it can, since it's an 4 year old laptop with nothing but integrated graphics, but I'm going to give it a whirl
Maybe it will be my inspiration to buy a new computer

SyNapSe

It'll be awful tomorrow for the US launch. I'm not sure why they didn't extend or do another beta stress test. It didn't exactly go swimmingly so clearly there were some issues to work through.

rozay

Banned
what will happen first, the banhammer on tess3ract or the european servers coming back up?

also what's this starter edition in my battle.net account? Is that the same as the guest passes that come with my copy?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
please please please it's on retrieving hero list right now

BlackJace

Ugh, I need some last minute opinions:

Monk or Witch Doctor?

Been tryin to decide for a while, and I don't have much time left lol. Opinions greatly appreciated. Also this'll be my first Diablo so keep that in mind :)

Ugh, I need some last minute opinions:

Monk or Witch Doctor?

Been tryin to decide for a while, and I don't have mug time left lol. Opinions greatly appreciated. Also this'll be my first Diablo so keep that in mind :)

Flip a coin. If you're disappointed with the result then you know the answer.

bee

blizzards always online DRM is MUCH better than ubisofts oh yeah! imagine the shit on here if this was ubisoft, i imagine blizzard will just get a pass though, gonna play PoE

syoaran

Err, so I got in and a friend whispered me and it kicked me out of the game...

Then someone whispered him and it kicked him off. Chat functionality now crashing the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom