• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda21

its been stuck on retrieving hero list for like 5 minutes now.... do i leave it or press cancel... this is the hardest decision i;ve ever had to make

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i don't wanna click cancel now i finally reached character validation ffssssssss

jersoc

Ugh, I need some last minute opinions:

Monk or Witch Doctor?

Been tryin to decide for a while, and I don't have much time left lol. Opinions greatly appreciated. Also this'll be my first Diablo so keep that in mind :)

witch doctor because you can throw jars of spiders

Ugh, I need some last minute opinions:

Monk or Witch Doctor?

Been tryin to decide for a while, and I don't have much time left lol. Opinions greatly appreciated. Also this'll be my first Diablo so keep that in mind :)

Monk if you want really expensive high in demand loot. Witch doctor if you want really cheap godly loot that you'll be able to trade any decent <any other class> loot for.

Kalnos

Banned
blizzards always online DRM is MUCH better than ubisofts oh yeah! imagine the shit on here if this was ubisoft, i imagine blizzard will just get a pass though, gonna play PoE

This post just happened. Whining approaching legendary levels.

Corto

Breaking news:

Due to high concurrency the login servers are now at full capacity. This may cause delays in the login process, account pages and web services in addition to the game login.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while thi is being resolved.

HoodWinked

d3servers2uxf1p.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I GOT TO THE FUCKING TERMS OF SERVICE THING THEN THEY D/CD ME

Why does this always happen? Can't they ever just assume there are going to be a lot of people and then multiply that number by ten, or something?

pxleyes

Banned
As long as the delivery estimate is still tomorrow it should be fine. It'll probably ship tonight. Mine turned to shipped just a few hours ago

Trying to talk with them about it now. The lady is saying the package is in the 'shipping process', but I could have told her that.

Me:Does that mean it will be delivered tomorrow, on time?
Magilan:Yes, Brandon.
Me:Awesome.

As did lots of people, myself included. This sort of massive launch as trainwreck written all over it.

Yeah, who didn't know this was going to be a fucking mess? I've been preemptively bitching about it for days. I just want to play through the game with my brother as we sit accross the room from each other, so it pisses me off I'm going to be putting up with this shit later this evening.

I know it's coming, but it will still piss me off when it happens.

Yoshichan

so many people are getting in

and this is making my blood fucking boil as a living jasoifhfoiasfasfsafafasfad

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i love when people freak out about amazon shipping. on every new release. they next day air it overnight the day before every time. chill folks.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I'm scared... my download has finished but the only button I can click is cancel. Hold me.

Don't exit it as it's converting one of the files. That is the main reason a lot of people couldn't install earlier and had to re-download a couple of gigs of data.

Anyway I can't get on. SHOCKER.

Really, why is that?

Everyone and their mothers are playing monk. Hammerdins and Sorcs had the most expensive gear in D2 because of their popularity/power. Even though most of the classes were viable and super powerful at later levels, the gear for sorcs and hammerdins was far and away more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom