• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

shigsy

I GOT IN!!!!

vivian-banks.jpg

Atrophis

Everyone and their mothers are playing monk. Hammerdins and Sorcs had the most expensive gear in D2 because of their popularity/power. Even though most of the classes were viable and super powerful at later levels, the gear for sorcs and hammerdins was far and away more expensive.

I thought everyone was sposed to be going demon hunter? Leave me to my monk :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YOU'RE JUST IN TIME FOR THE FIREWORK SHOW, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Jobacca

Neo Member
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?!?!?!

It's been sitting with nothing to press but cancel for bloody ages now!

Mine too 15-20 minutes. It will finish, promise. Up top, whatever the middle drop down button is, i think the first thing on that will let you know if its still downloading stuff.

Either way, just leave it be.

ShaneB

Yeah, who didn't know this was going to be a fucking mess? I've been preemptively bitching about it for days. I just want to play through the game with my brother as we sit accross the room from each other, so it pisses me off I'm going to be putting up with this shit later this evening.

I know it's coming, but it will still piss me off when it happens.

:p I said earlier, it will be fun to read the NA launch replies when I wake up tomorrow, and probably all throughout my workday tomorrow. When I get home in the evening I would hope everything is sorted out.

K.Sabot

Hey if one of you Euros would be so nice as to answer this when you play a bit, has the first 13 levels changed any from the beta?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good job blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom