• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less undercore by the minute!

You should wake up to Guile's theme. Nothin like showering as you watch your cock swing about while you do shadow sonic booms in the shower, or cover your arms in suds and perform one to watch the soapy discharge travel forward.

I HIGHLY discourage trying to do a flash kick though.

Dicks will break at this location... if you know what I mean.

I like this idea. >_>

scy

For simply walking through an area, it bugs me whenever I notice people constantly clicking to move. Click and hold. Unless you need to get up for a moment to grab something and come right back. Personal preference I guess.

Or a wound up attack finger that can't back down during the calm times. :D

It feels more satisfying to click constantly, I guess. Then again, maybe I'm just twitchy.

Sothpaw

I'm immature for suggesting it's unfair, but you're very mature for implying everyone who's upset is immature.

The implication of others as immature does not make me mature. It is a result of my maturity. As is not caring about meaningless feats of strength.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
jesus yoshi, how long did you sleep, an hour? I feel like you were still here when I came back from my lunch break, which was only like 2 hours ago.
I slept for a solid 1 ½ hour :3
Yoshi doesn't sleep. He waits.
God damn it, I keep disappointing you zlatko :_: I might as well just skip buying this game, I'm not xxxxcore enough ._.

Naito

I guess the better comparison is this or guild wars 2.

This, will be released next Tuesday and you can join us in the hype train.
GW2 doesn't have a release date yet.

Then it's mostly a matter of tastes me thinks - both are certainly damn fine games.

Ferrio

Banned
:_: I will do my best from now on!

Yeah you're probably right. Although there's still lots of other reasons why you should be clicking and not holding down the button. At higher levels, holding down the button is straight up a bad thing to do.

I wasn't advocating holding it down always. But continually clicking on the same baddie over and over and over when you can hold it down seems a bit smarter.

Realyn

Anyone toy w/ 'level 30 builds' yet?

Since you should be able to cruise through Normal without much thought to your build, I was thinking it might be useful to cap yourself at lvl30 and make a build that'll help you take on Nightmare.

Was thinking this'll be a pretty solid all-rounder for a Wizard: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#Ukgdjm!YcX!aaZaa.

I'll play a DH for my HC try. I'll post the build I have in mind in a moment. Basically 1 primary, 2 secondaries(single target and aoe) and 3 live saver abilities.

God damn it, I keep disappointing you zlatko :_: I might as well just skip buying this game, I'm not xxxxcore enough ._.

I don't even know how you manage shit like this. I mean, maybe I'm just getting old...I need a solid 7 hours to even feel like a human the next morning.

Junie12

I wonder if there's going to be a boss that will be as hard as Duriel..

That motherfucker was the hardest boss in the game but man did it felt oh so satisfying finally beating that motherfucker..

I want that feeling again in this game.

zlatko

Banned

Someday I'll watch you grow into the born undercore leader you are meant to be.

It requires patience and dilligence.

You should probably get into a solid sleep schedule now, that way you can plan accoridngly for your midnight shenanigans Monday. That way you can wake up 1 hour before they are to go up, shower, turn the PC on, get some snacks, etc. All teh while you are fully charged and ready to go for a 24 hour straight binge before crashing for a 6-7 nap.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck. I can't believe this shit is really happening... 1 minute ago on my Facebook:

i8GBe.png

"is now single" btw... the work of Diablo.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeah, TERA is an absolutely beautiful game.
I'd like to go back to playing it to just see the world and monsters which is really saying something.
I only know xxxcore (TRIPLE X CORE). Yoshi isn't undercore enough.

Yoshichan

I'm sorry, it's not gonna happen. This is a fact.
I don't even know how you manage shit like this. I mean, maybe I'm just getting old...I need a solid 7 hours to even feel like a human the next morning.
I am not human though ♥ !

0lTEs.gif

scy

That motherfucker was the hardest boss in the game but man did it felt oh so satisfying finally beating that motherfucker..

I want that feeling again in this game.

I remember the longest period of time that Hardcore Duriel was such a goddamn crapshoot online. Enter, ohgod it took 5 seconds to load, "YOU HAVE DIED."

The rage at B.net back then was so great.

forrest

formerly nacire
Use a tablet.
I've played diablo II exclusively with my Wacom. It is brilliant.

I couldn't agree more! The accuracy with the pen tablet and how easy it is to move around really blew my mind. My only gripe is I use an older pen which is much smaller than the current Wacom pens and the button on the pen itself is a bit of a pain to keep track of at times.

I remember the longest period of time that Hardcore Duriel was such a goddamn crapshoot online. Enter, ohgod it took 5 seconds to load, "YOU HAVE DIED."

The rage at B.net back then was so great.

rofl oh man that's awesome. really takes me back.

Ainaurdur

I will admit to playing a wee bit of Tera... for this week. I fully expect to cancel the sub before I get charged though. As D3 proceeds to consume all remaining gaming time!

Yoshichan

This came out of nowhere and it made me laugh so much, tears are coming from my eyes right now XD zlatko what have you done to me!

I couldn't agree more! The accuracy with the pen tablet and how easy it is to move around really blew my mind. My only gripe is I use an older pen which is much smaller than the current Wacom pens and the button on the pen itself is a bit of a pain to keep track of at times.

Holy crap....I never thought about this. My intous just got even better.

Yoshichan

Trust me guys, I'm perfectly fine! Hazaro is taking good care of me, letting me know when to eat, drink and sleep :3 This is nothing compared to the shit I'll go through on 15th May though, I'll tell you this...

Rokk

Neo Member
Durial caused me to stop playing the game on my first ever character. Level 17-18 barb with the worst gear / build imaginable, he would tear me to pieces before I could even tp out.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
OP said:
Please discretely tag all major story spoilers until May 29 or |OT2|, whichever comes first, which should be ample time for most people to at least complete normal.

This is absurd. Just 15 days after release people can post major spoilers without tagging them in the OT?
Bullshit, there's a dedicated spoiler thread, use that one.

LowParry

I will admit to playing a wee bit of Tera... for this week. I fully expect to cancel the sub before I get charged though. As D3 proceeds to consume all remaining gaming time!

I couldn't justify playing 3 weeks of TERA just to cancel when D3 came out. That's $50 saved.

zlatko

Banned
Fuck. I can't believe this shit is really happening... 1 minute ago on my Facebook:

i8GBe.png

"is now single" btw... the work of Diablo.

Great you now have something to do for 6 days!

Initiate penis procedure 15. If she asks questions, just tell her you are far too undercore to explain with the limited time you have.

At this juncture you can proceed to show her your dinga ling while singing FUS RO DAH at her... if she doesn't get it after that, then shoryuken her to a K.O state, and take her back to your man cave so she can see the Foxer posters and the Diablo 3 fap material.

Instant panty dropper material.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I just placed an order on this, should have it by Wednesday or Thursday next week. Unfortunately I won't be able to play it in a resolution higher than 640 x 480, at least without a massive frame rate drop, but I can probably tweak it (more than I could in the beta test anyway).

Barbarian I have settled for as class and I intend to complete this Inferno difficulty setting. Should bring a nice challenge before E3 starts.

Great job on the thread as well, CarbonatedFalcon. Though if I can come with a small suggestion I believe it wouldn't hurt if you separated the class banners with one more row. It's fairly easy to accidentally click and reach a class page you didn't intend to view.

Freki

Someone got his CE and captured some screens of the cinematics - I don't know what they contain but they are apparently huge spoilers from the comments...

BEWARE - HUGE SPOILERS!!!

link

mizuk_i

Someone got his CE and captured some screens of the cinematics - I don't know what they contain but they are apparently huge spoilers from the comments...

link

Time to bail out!

Junie12

Someone got his CE and captured some screens of the cinematics

link

Thanks for the warning, knowing me I would have clicked it and I wouldn't even know it was a spoiler :lol

TUSR

Banned

link

Why, oh why would you tempt us with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom