• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about potential spoilers has me thinking about when I get the CE in my hands. A careful unboxing, looking without looking, just to grab the card with my key on it and immediately close it until I finish normal. Heh. Ok, I'm sure I'll take out the skull to admire too.

somehow I think you'll be fine so long as you just look at, and don't open, the art book and behind the scenes dvd. :p

Ken

Thinking about potential spoilers has me thinking about when I get the CE in my hands. A careful unboxing, looking without looking, just to grab the card with my key on it and immediately close it until I finish normal. Heh. Ok, I'm sure I'll take out the skull to admire too.

And then the skull fills your eyes and mind with spoilers.

Freki

Bashiok advised to stay away from the art book and making of DVD/Blu-ray - rest should be safe.
This kind of destroyed my plans for monday - wanted to watch the making of while I wait for the servers to open...

bengraven

I think DH is going to be the most viable class in Inferno. good choice.

Im still torn between DH and Wizard.

We're in the same boat.

I'm worried about the wizard because i usually play melee based characters and I'm not experienced with mana management and "glass cannons".

But as for the demo, I'm also worried about screwing up my builds since she's a dual-resource character and it could get more complicated than I'm used to.

Meh, I am disappointed. They actually did the most obvious thing they could that I am surprised we call it spoilers.

In fairness, it's just basically confirming one of the biggest rumors.

FUCKING SPOILERS
and now all three Blizz franchises have their fallen angel character (Kerrigan, Sylvanas and...)
FUCKING SPOILERS

Junie12

Bashiok advised to stay away from the art book and making of DVD/Blu-ray - rest should be safe.
This kind of destroyed my plans for monday - wanted to watch the making of while I wait for the servers to open...

Aw, so I can't even look at the artbook and the BD without getting spoiled?

Man this is gonna be tough..

Majine

Banned

homer1.gif

zlatko

Banned
Yeah - it sucked over the past weekend when people were throwing Avengers spoilers around. This is so much worse.

Monsters are some cold villains man. I'll stick around GAF for now, but if a spoiler hits I will find them in real life to kick them squarely in the genital triangle.

Fakto

How should I know? I haven't seen the screens myself. I think it's an option for people who do want to know in advance - nobody is forcing you ;-).
Don't. I've just seen the CGI screenshots ... normally I don't care of being spoiled, but damm, those where HUGE spoilers =(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlato, you finally got revealed!

scy

The one positive of never getting anything early from Amazon is that I won't have it in front of me to taunt me while I wait to play.

On the other hand...

Guess I'm blocking YouTube and all forums except GAF.....

Nah I don't really mind spoilers. CGI looking out of this world again, hope it's in 1080p.

This is getting plastered all over the scene tonight, so beware folks if you care about the lore.

zlatko

Banned
zlato, you finally got revealed!

You mean the lol link video above? Can't watch since I'm at work.

Not me though. As bombastic and outlandish as I am in real life and online; I'm actually camera shy as fuck.

The best I've done YT video wise was some fighting game combos during release, but without me in it or any commentary.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HUGE WARNING! Whenever you get linked to a Diablo-related video on Youtube or any other popular site, then there might be spoilers in the comments. So watch out!

accx

Jesus christ i went into that spoiler tagged link. Time to get shit faced in order to forget the god awful big lore spoiler.

Kiraly

HUGE WARNING! Whenever you get linked to a Diablo-related video on Youtube or any other popular site, then there might be spoilers in the comments. So watch out!

Man, I don't even dare to read the internet anymore. What am I going to do the next six days? :( Even GAF doesn't seem safe, it only takes one account-suicidal psychopath

Yoshichan

How? Why? What's going on?!?!
He's making me laugh so much XD I'm dying! Comparing Uncharted 3 and Starhawk to Diablo ♥ ♥ ♥

Ryan_

Anyone believes a Nostromo n52 would be a good investment for this game?

I think it might come in handy when inferno kicks in and skill will be more invaluable than all the armor put together.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did anyone play as the DH and like it? I wasn't a fan but it seems to be a popular class. Melee classes seem better suited for D3's gameplay...

Rctdaemon

Has anyone ever been to a Blizzard launch event? Any idea how long into the night they usually last?
I went to the Wings of Liberty one and it was still going on at 1:30 AM. If they run a similar setup at the Spectrum, they will start letting people in at midnight by the number on their wristband. Bashiok said that he's going to be signing until 2:00 AM for Diablo, so it will probably go on for a while.

Actually, speaking of which, who all is planning to hit up the launch event? I'll bring a time killer of some sort if others are going.

zlatko

Banned
Man, I don't even dare to read the internet anymore. What am I going to do the next six days? :( Even GAF doesn't seem safe, it only takes one account-suicidal psychopath

Can anyone actually spoil the games story though since you need to be online to play it and servers aren't up?

Yoshichan

Can anyone actually spoil the games story though since you need to be online to play it and servers aren't up?
Tons of CG videos apparently leaked, so yeah :/

The cinematics are on a separate disc in the CE, so yeah. Only takes one guy to rip it and upload to the scene/YT. The guy who posted the screens is on it he says, but he's not familiar with ripping. I'd watch out if I was him though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom