• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

imzrT6aarTZ3Z.gif

I laughed

Oh I really should not have stepped in this thread...not even sure if I'd like Diablo but I'm sitting here contemplating cancelling Max Payne 3 (for the time being) and downloading this from Blizzard....

ARGHH

Cipherr

So it was about an hour right? Before folks started to trickle in and the servers were labeled up again.

Thats a lot better than WoW's launch at least. Eeeesh that was a nightmare. Of course they still have to make it through the US launch and the rest of the week without the servers buckling.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Let's all take this extra time Blizzard have given us and check out dating sites. There's bound to be an increase in single women after today and while we're not getting any action from Blizzard we might as well be getting it IRL.

Fakto

Monk if you want really expensive high in demand loot. Witch doctor if you want really cheap godly loot that you'll be able to trade any decent <any other class> loot for.
Why is that ? What gives you hints that playing a monk would demand better loot/equipment ?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'M IN

OH WAIT

NO I'M NOT

Why is that ? What gives you hints that playing a monk would demand better loot/equipment ?

Just the volume of players playing a monk over a witch doctor. The demand for an amazing monk piece of armor is going to be a lot higher than the demand for a witch doctor item.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
"If your installation disc been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

Yum yum, installing errors are the best.

bee

This post just happened. Whining approaching legendary levels.

whine? i'm trying to play the game i purchased which has a single player element to it and i can't because of piss poor preparation and laughable copy protection scheme, hows that whine

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Seriously hahahaha, I'm laughing right now

I'm laughing

"If your installation disc been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

Yum yum, installing errors are the best.
But I was told that errors only occur when downloading! Heavy told me so!

I can't eat, can't sleep, can't exercise like I tried to do, can't do anything but f5.

I was hoping I could hide this secret shame, but no more, so sad.

SyNapSe

Monk, DH, and Barb all seem to be most popular.

Monk played really strong early on in the beta test but I bet in the end the Barb, Wizard and DH are the most popular. As you suggested, what ends up being most played will be whatever is most powerful at the time and we can't really have any idea on that aspect.

jiggles

Banned
Ah. Ah ha. Ahahahahaha.

I wanted to printscreen the character creation screen, but it was just capturing a grey screen, for some reason. So I went back to put it into windowed mode to see if that worked, logging myself out in the process and now I can't get back in.

Yes, GAF. I was in, and I voluntarily backed out before actually playing anything. I'm that fucking stupid.

Burger

Bashiok &#8207; @Bashiok
EU servers are slowly letting people more in as we work to increase stability. Keep trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom