• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU servers are slowly letting people more in as we work to increase stability. Keep trying!

https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok/status/202172933303570432

tumblr_lcdax4EKBi1qe4tx4o1_400.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bashiok ‏ @Bashiok
EU servers are slowly letting people more in as we work to increase stability. Keep trying!
Whatever Bashiok, whatever. I this point I don't even care anymore.

Can't believe Blizzard flubbed this launch after all the stuff they learned from WoW and how relatively smooth the Cata and Wrath launches were.

Maximus.

My guess is that NA will have a smooth launch after any issues the other launches may have seen...this just gave them time to fix any issues :p

RPGCrazied

Walmart cancelled my CE. :( Losers! Anyone have an extra CE they want to sell, not at god awful mark up prices? eBay has them going for over $200.

My guess is that NA will have a smooth launch after any issues the other launches may have seen...this just gave them time to fix any issues :p

I'm really not sure where this line of thinking is coming from. I fully expect a million people to slam into the login servers and break them YET AGAIN, and for all issues to be resolved in 60-90 minutes.

In the meantime, I'll be asleep.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
THAT'S AN HOUR

Yoshichan

THAT'S AN FUCKING HOUR, OK BLIZZARD/ACTIVITION/WHATEVER YOU'RE CALLED NOWADAYS

Measley

Can't decide on a class to play. I like Shaman and Mages in WoW, so I'm leaning towards the Wizard or the Witch Doctor.

However, I kind of want to try the Monk out.

So hard to decide.... I got 4.5 hours until I get the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom