• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burger

EULA TRICKED ME INTO THINKING I WAS IN

iDby2p8EopWSH.gif

SO MANY FEELINGS

Is that Mila? Why is she mad?

Credo

So since my order is still listed as "shipping soon," I decide to contact Amazon about it, and I get this:

"In this specific case, according to my system the item was supposed to be shipped already, however according to a message provided by my system, doesn't show as having a release date delivery

I will advise you not to cancel the order, this item is sold out, so if cancel the order, you will not be able to reorder.

Lets say you are in a line together with more customers waiting for the item to become in stock again."

This, for an item I pre-ordered October 21, 2011, within minutes of it being made available for pre-order. If Amazon manages to screw this up, I'll find another site to use.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BYE EVERYONE

squidyj

I like the cut of your sarcasm.

yeah. spoiler guys, spoiler

In the game of Diablo 3, you fight and kill Diablo

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's going to push us to 200 pages now?

so yeah this linking of end game screen and people quoting it and saying how they feel about it (can still guess what they mean) and talk of beating the game means it's blackout time.
see you all in hell!

:3

Until the server drops out =P

Ainaurdur

Umbasa!

vilmer_

GOOD BYE EVERYONE

:D

Gattsu25

Banned
My installer downloader got stuck at 70%. Closed it and it took a solid 10 minutes for the process to actually end. Running it now and downloading the rest of the installer.

I'm ready.

1203864_o.gif

not gonna lie

I'm angry asia / europe get in before us in the US..

but what REALLY pisses me off..

even when it's 12 here tonight.. I have to wait AN ADDITIONAL 3 HOURS so that it's midnight in California..

my mind will be lost and I will go insane during those 3 hours

Amir0x

Banned
this is why, by the way, online mandatory games which could function in theory just as well offline are fucking dumb. Not even the biggest developers in the world can manage to launch a half-way large game without massive server problems on launch day, depriving people of their ability to play for however long it takes to not have huge problems.

glad it's starting to work for EuroGAF finally

Card Boy

Banned
Yeah online DRM is good! Fuck you defenders.

"This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"
"Battle.net is down for maintenance. Please try again later (Error 33)"

Stop shitting on Torchlight 2.

I MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if this game had an offline mode..
Yeah online DRM is good! Fuck you defenders.

"This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"
"Battle.net is down for maintenance. Please try again later (Error 33)"

Stop shitting on Torchlight 2.

I MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hivemind on the timing.

Hilltopper117

Neo Member

GOOD BYE EVERYONE

God Speed, Sir, God Speed

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Good thing about that spoiler pic is I have no idea what this means. /didntplaydiablo2

:p
I hope walmart ships my CE copy tomorrow...or maybe someday...

Salih

Why bother? it's gonna hurt me
It's gonna kill when you desert me
This happened to me twice before
It won't happen to me anymore

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson

GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Prom night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom