• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My system is ready. Watched opening cinematic. Sooooo gooood.

My 4 year old computer is running everything at high, too. That machine constantly impresses me.

iZDSg1mpziSEn.jpg

It begins.

KKRT00

Stuttering is still in, but much less annoying with v-sync on, with off its gamebreaking even with 110+ fps. So, turn v-sync as soon as You start playing ;]

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Alright folks, I'm out of this thread for a long while. I don't want to risk anything even approaching a spoiler.

If any US gaffers want to play with me tomorrow, be sure to pull my name from the Battletag list, and I'll see you in-game.

Card Boy

Banned
Where do you live? Getting this also but I am on american side , we do not get this untill 3AM EST.

Australia. Even Asian servers are giving me loggin problems but at least it gets past the authentication area.

But i get this.

"This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"

Gattsu25

Banned
I love the battle.net downloader

I'm uploading at over 3 times the rate than I am downloading and my download rate is less than 1/10th my usual.

I turn off peer to peer and my download speed goes down to 0KB/s

Sullen

It would be a spoiler if the game was not called Diablo 3, sure.

I've since removed my older post since it got everyone so upset.

You should change 'since everyone got so upset' to 'since I did something really dumb'. You've repeatedly posted apologies in this thread and yet every post you make tries to simultaneously defend what you did while apologizing and then you don't seem to understand why people got pissed at you.

So that leaves people to assume that you are either incredibly dumb or just an asshole.

Riggs

Banned
Australia. Even Asian servers are giving me loggin problems but at least it gets past the authentication area.

But i get this.

"This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"

Oh I am getting error 33 Battle.net is down for maintenance. But again I am in US. Grrrr hope it works for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom