• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldensun

Gaffers still being absolutely absurd, news at 11.
Honestly bro you should just ignore them. You posted a spoiler, changed it quickly, and people got butthurt. It isn't like you've killed someone, people just love to overreact and bitch about things on the internet.

Don't take it so seriously, just ignore the complaints.

smr00

Banned
Stop. Talking.
Oh come the fuck on about the harry potter shit.

The game is called diablo, clearly you fight diablo and do you think it ends with diablo getting on a magical flying unicorn and flying off to get some common senseville? If you honestly thought Diablo 3 was going end any different then how that picture depicted you have some issues. It's Diablo not some brilliantly written story, it ends how the last 2 diablo games have ended and always will because it's diablo.. you play it for loot not for it's amazing award winning mind blowingly good writing.

Haunted

this is why, by the way, online mandatory games which could function in theory just as well offline are fucking dumb. Not even the biggest developers in the world can manage to launch a half-way large game without massive server problems on launch day, depriving people of their ability to play for however long it takes to not have huge problems.

glad it's starting to work for EuroGAF finally
I'm a big Blizzard fan, but mandatory online DRM for SP is just fucking bullshit any way you slice it. Launch problems aren't the main reason why it's a stupid practice, but it's one of the more annoying side effects of it.

iESbHax1cslTO.gif
That's pretty good. :D

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i can't remember for sure but i'm pretty sure the half-life 2 launch was worse than this.

[edit]that might also be the last time i was THIS EXCITED for a game.

Fuck me I am very angry.

I bought new pc parts 2 weeks ago.

Put it all together, motherboard didn't work. Sent it back this tuesday, got a replacement today at 4:30pm, put it together as fast as I can before 11pm.

Set it all up again, install windows etc.

The fucking ethernet controller doesn't work.

I want to kill somebody.

Thoraxes

I'M ON FUCKING MUMBLE RIGHT THIS INSTANT

Link/info?

Fuck me I am very angry.

Put it all together, motherboard didn't work. Sent it back this tuesday, got a replacement today at 4:30pm, put it together as fast as I can before 11pm.

I want to kill somebody.
Update the drivers for it. There should be some from your manufacturer's website. The last 7 PCs i've built this year all needed them to be downloaded separately. I assure you the actual controller does work, you just neeeeed the drivers.

Fuck me I am very angry.

I want to kill somebody.

cripterion

Had the us client previously downloaded but I always get an error while trying to install. Had to redownload the launcher and while it's downloading everything again it seems it's installing the game at he same time!

Wish I could skip work today :(

Fuck me I am very angry.

I want to kill somebody.

gamefly2cauot.gif

Telosfortelos

Advocate for the People
You can probably get USB net adapter for $20-$30 at best buy or frys. Or just any other cheap nic. At least it's a cheap part is all I'm saying.

Fuck me I am very angry.

I want to kill somebody.

image.php

:(

Valnen

Fuck me I am very angry.

I want to kill somebody.

Reminds me of WotLK launch. Computer's DVD drive broke. Went out to buy a new one. Got it! Car broke down in Fry's parking lot. Couldn't drive out to the midnight release.

Having lots of fun watching Towelliee stumble his way through on an EU account:

http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee

OBVIOUSLY, SPOILERS.

Towelliee is one of the most incompetent gamers I've ever had the misfortune of watching. I have immense respect for the community he's managed to parley solely around his ability to be a pretty chill guy who also plays WoW all day, but good lord is he fucking HORRIBLE at gaming. Watching him play a new game like Diablo 3 is a fucking insult to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom