• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shipped!!!

CE shipped. Feels good.

Nice, nice. Now we wait.

L1juV.jpg

Ainaurdur

Watching Realyyn's stream, I was just reminded of something I was going to ask.

How does everyone feel about buying blues from the NPC vendors? Perhaps just grabbing a ring or something, before you start getting them from random drops?

I feel like it might be a waste of gold, but, could be wrong?

bengraven

Thread moves fast.

What's going on? How are people getting in? What is error 37?

What is error 33? I'm getting that now, of course it's only 8pm EST and I can't log in until midnight...

i thought the Barbarian was the same barbarian from Diablo 2 but i read somewhere that he isn't!? is this true? :(

Heard he is not. Which basically means D2B is dead.

HenryHSH

How does everyone feel about buying blues from the NPC vendors? Perhaps just grabbing a ring or something, before you start getting them from random drops?

Never bothered with NPCs in D2.

oneils

Towelliee is one of the most incompetent gamers I've ever had the misfortune of watching. I have immense respect for the community he's managed to parley solely around his ability to be a pretty chill guy who also plays WoW all day, but good lord is he fucking HORRIBLE at gaming. Watching him play a new game like Diablo 3 is a fucking insult to the game.

Never saw him before this weekend. Today he just happened to have the largest english stream going right now. So, I started watching.

I have to say that I kind of like watching him. Don't really know why.

Link/info?

Update the drivers for it. There should be some from your manufacturer's website. The last 7 PCs i've built this year all needed them to be downloaded separately. I assure you the actual controller does work, you just neeeeed the drivers.

Dude my avatar should be a key clue to figuring out that I know what I'm doing.

I've updated the mobo bios to the most recent version, tried drivers from the CD, MSI website and INTEL website. Also found at least 3 people online with the same damn issue.

I'm going to have to spend another hour putting my old pc back together again. ARGHHHHHH.

they can have really good stuff sometimes (in d2 for example, white armor with "of the whale" and sockets was worth a lot) and i think will have better stuff in d3

scy

Oh yeah, Realyn is streaming! Someone got a link?

As for vendors, their stuff for sale is always worse than stuff of your character level. It's more for getting stuff that you haven't gotten lucky with drops.

injurai

Banned
Different? I just watched the movies and they seem to be the same stories for each gender. Same scripts as well.

Lool woops, I mean't weren't having different stories. That is the reason why the Barbarian is now a different one from the D2 one. Sry about that.

Thoraxes

Dude my avatar should be a key clue to figuring out that I know what I'm doing.

I've updated the mobo bios to the most recent version, tried drivers from the CD, MSI website and INTEL website. Also found at least 3 people online with the same damn issue.

I'm going to have to spend another hour putting my old pc back together again. ARGHHHHHH.

Did you get the realtek drivers for the NIC? I only ask because that's the usual onboard chipset for that.

i thought the Barbarian was the same barbarian from Diablo 2 but i read somewhere that he isn't!? is this true? :(

Correct, it is not the same Barbarian.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarian_(Diablo_III)

"The Barbarian is the first of five confirmed classes in Diablo III. It appears to play similar to the previous Diablo II Barbarian, with a few skills from that game carried over to Diablo III.

It is confirmed that the male Barbarian is not the same Barbarian featured in Diablo II. The Barbarian is depicted as an aging old man with a white beard and graying locks, though possessing a trademark muscular structure typical of the Barbarian. "

:(

Fuck me I am very angry.

I bought new pc parts 2 weeks ago.

Put it all together, motherboard didn't work. Sent it back this tuesday, got a replacement today at 4:30pm, put it together as fast as I can before 11pm.

Set it all up again, install windows etc.

The fucking ethernet controller doesn't work.

I want to kill somebody.

Boy do I have a solution for you!

3KSRO.png

2Crisis

Any point in going to a midnight launch to snag at CE edition (didn't pre-order)? Otherwise I'll just do digital download now :-/

I'm going to do this with Frys Electronics. They always order mass quantities and when I went for both Burning Crusade and Starcraft 2 they had tons of CE's ready to go.

The_Monk

Great almost 1AM here, today I have no sleep, don't need to wake up early tomorrow and no Diablo III today, tomorrow, next week, or next month...

HNNNNG.

Lexxon

Any point in going to a midnight launch to snag at CE edition (didn't pre-order)? Otherwise I'll just do digital download now :-/

Read somewhere from a Best Buy "insider" that their midnight launch stores were getting extra copies of the CE based on pre-orders. One example is that they had 27 pre-orders, but 50 CEs.

Never saw him before this weekend. Today he just happened to have the largest english stream going right now. So, I started watching.

I have to say that I kind of like watching him. Don't really know why.

He's charismatic and funny to listen to, but his success as a streamer allows him to be stupid almost like a character for the sake of making his viewers laugh. He gets carried through hard games and content by watching chat and having them explain even simply mechanics to him. It's entertaining in its own way, but frustrating as well.

Gattsu25

Banned
Boy do I have a solution for you!

http://i.imgur.com/3KSRO.png[IMG][/QUOTE]I just checked and I'm honestly shocked to see that this is an affordable all-in-one PC. The markup is what you would expect for a PC in that form factor and it seems to be a great entry level computer.

Too bad it will not help the poster in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom