• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowParry

Just recently got caps in place (Suddenlink). Supposedly got three months of going over before they give a shit ... but already hit it twice so ...

It's like a every other sort of month when I break that 250. Been like that for years and haven't got any sort of notice. Eh. Suppose I'm just lucky. It's bound to run out.

Obviously not a Mac user. Never saw a Mac, never know how a Mac works. Feel sorry for you.

that you can hide them wasn't my point
they are just a line of icons that you have to look at to find the right one, too many and too long of a line can make it annoying to find the one you're searching for.
There must be a better more intuitive way to do it

nyquil.jpg
takin 4 of these so I can sleep as loong as possible.

you probably won't wake up if you take four.

Megasoum

Banned
LOL I just noticed that the stream dude who already died 3 times at the SK is playing a character named "IWantHC"... Good luck with that buddy lol.

Cipherr

So Walmart just cancelled my CE pre-order...

That is also 2 cancellations for me this month, and the first pre-order I had was made over a year ago. I must contain my rage!

MAN! I had such a bad feeling about that when the CE went up for order on Walmarts website and stayed up for like 6 hours. So after I ordered I stayed on the hunt on Amazons site. When I nailed an Amazon copy I promptly canceled my Walmart order. Bullet dodged, I knew something fishy was going on, theres no way the CE could be up for as long as it was without some kind of error.

Theres a bigass thread on the D3 forums now about folks CE getting canceled.

So who else is celebrating their B-day tomorrow with diablo 3 tomorrow?

My birthday is tomorrow,and I've got D3 installed, but I also have an American Lit final exam, and have to continue studying for 2 more finals. Saturday @ Noon, and I'm golden (although I'm sure I'll sneak an hour or two in tomorrow)

KKRT00

Upgrading artisan is worthless, its better to just sell scraps and buy items from AH, just look what items are already there. Like daggers with 5+% attack speed and other things and 15dps for less then 5k.

Time to sleep, finally passed Skeleton King.

V_Arnold

Oh god, this game is everything I wanted it to be - and more!

KKRT00 said:
Upgrading artisan is worthless, its better to just sell scraps and buy items from AH, just look what items are already there. Like daggers with 5+% attack speed and other things and 15dps for less then 5k.

Upgrading artisan is an investment. I have it at lv2 already. More to come. Money will flow to you like a baby starting next zone.

LowParry

False.

Dont have the game yet but IMO just upgrade him. You only have to do it once and it carries over to all your other characters so just upgrade to the max

Tunic

Got the game installed and patched. Everything is fully prepared for it to unlock tonight. Definitely will take a nap in order to play for a few hours tonight.

Gotchaye

I wonder if the US launch might not go too badly because they can turn on Global Play if the US servers start getting overloaded, if the Asian and European servers are doing fine.

Or maybe that would just cause the US launch to bring everybody's servers down.

HoodWinked

I'm american, but what happens if you logon to europe servers with a digital copy? does it bind as a europe account?

I saw EULA popup got scared and closed the game.

problem is, you have to leave the game to use the AH don't you?

injurai

Banned
what happens if you logon to europe servers with a digital copy? does it bind as a europe account?

I saw EULA popup got scared and closed the game.

You can change servers with under the account options in game. D3 is region free so you won't get locked in. At worse you would have to sign a different EULA for each region.

Tess3ract

Banned
Business here is almost $200.

No thanks, besides i am moving in a few months into a new house with my boyfriend and it has Fios and i refuse to give shitty comcast any more money then i have to.

We only pay $108 split between 5 people. :D
Just recently got caps in place (Suddenlink). Supposedly got three months of going over before they give a shit ... but already hit it twice so ...

I'm hitting 300 every month. They don't care. :D
Oh believe me they don't care. Except until they do care, and they're serious about it. Except...they don't tell you that you've gone over the cap until 3 months or so after going over the cap.

So if you go over the cap two months in a row and you get a call 3 months after the first month...welll

Jedi2016

So who else is celebrating their B-day tomorrow with diablo 3 tomorrow?
Close. My birthday's actually Saturday, and I took Thursday and Friday off. I then realized after the vacation was approved that it was Diablo week. Win-win. :)

As for the server issues (which will happen Stateside in about six hours), it's not really feasible for them to be "fully prepared". While it is possible to set up a server farm that would do the trick, it's something that's really only necessary for a matter of hours. Maybe less, maybe just minutes. Think about it.. at no other time in the future will there be as many people trying to log in simultaneously as there will be six hours from now. Even tomorrow night, when all the normals get home from school or work, the server load won't be even a fraction as heavy as it will be in the few minutes following 12:01AM.

While the servers will be udderly ridiculous in a few hours, it will probably have settled down quite a bit by tomorrow evening.

Now, I'm just saying that it's not really economically feasible to handle the immediate launch rush, I fully expect them to be able to handle a more steady stream of launch day logins. If I can't get in when I get home work tomorrow, I'll be pissing and moaning with the rest of you about how much they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom