• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine went to bed about 2 hours ago to wake up at 2:00 a.m. I'm considering joining him to pull an epic all nighter. Have a lot to at work though - FUCK!

Cipherr

What the hell is this foreground/background max fps setting thingy? Where do I set this crap (have a high-end rig)? I swear, I think developers invent new video settings just to mess with us.

What do you want the max fps to be set at when you have your diablo window in the background (Like if your browsing GAF with the diablo window minimized) thats what background FPS is. Of course the other setting lets you set your max fps when you are playing.

Its a pointless option if you are on a nice rig. I just max them both and leave it.

iUvt0.jpg
Finally finished my desk! Ready for some D3 loveeee

Like a boss. But seriously, beware of bloody socks from stubbed toes on that. Seems like it could hurt.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
So am pretty much settled on DH as my main (first playthough)

The last decision I have to make is male or female? By the nature of Diablo 1/2 both my bow classes have been female... plus the female DH seems to be the "canon" one.

But the male DH is pretty badass and suits the name I have picked out better....

Armor sets? Voice over? Anything do help my decision?

Thoughts?

I too am going DH - going female too. just feels right. plus I dont like the male design. the female's slender physique just fits as a stealthy vaulting (gymnast) assassin.

My guess is it won't be as bad of a U.S. launch as people think. Only die hard fans will be playing this puppy at 3 am on the east coast. I, however, am one of those people. Damn, tomorrow is going to be a shitty day at work for more than one reason!

Just got home from a nine hour day at work, and what's the first thing I wanted to do? Click install. Can't even play this til tomorrow when my boxed copy arrives.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My CE shipped from Amazon. Should arrive tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait to hop online with my roommate. :D

Island

I too am going DH - going female too. just feels right. plus I dont like the male design. the female's slender physique just fits as a stealthy vaulting (gymnast) assassin.

Ya... I have been leaning that way too, but watching Realyyn's stream... her run seems "off"

Dunno....

/firstworldproblems

neoism

Again, they aren't doing their job.

Which is a great thing for you, unfortunately the people here take their jobs way too serious.

Damn.. i can take 1 benadryl(sp?) and an hour later i am out for a good 6-8 hours.

took three and 2 15mg Zs and still only sleeped 10 hours.. :(

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
:( My Walmart CE preorder from the other night was removed. But....they did give me a free 10$ e-giftcard for their store.

Guess Ill get the regular version tomorrow...shucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom