• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

Still shocked how fast some of the Koreans beat the game, someone just hit level 50 out of 60 lol

Where is your source for this? Not that I don't believe it, I just need to see it.

Also, I called inferno being done week 1 so we'll see. Perhaps at this rate it'll be day 2

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Amazon is shipping my copy, hopefully I can have my copy tomorrow after work. Wish I had more vacation so I can take tomorrow off.

-Mikey-

My plan is to go to bed around 10pm est, pick up a copy at midnight and then back to sleep till around 3-5am. I'd like to get a good amount of time in before work tomorrow.

Yeah if you can finagle a melee DH you're pretty close to Batman.

edit: injurai-- thanks for the clarification, was going off the top of my head. Hope they mostly stick to "horizontal' expansions though.

Jedi2016

My plan is to go to bed around 10pm est, pick up a copy at midnight and then back to sleep till around 3-5am. I'd like to get a good amount of time in before work tomorrow.
Way too tired to do that tonight. Early shift, so I have to get up early. On the plus side, I get home early, too. :)

Island

And cant watch any more of Realyyn's stream (just beat SK on HC grats!)....

Sigh... gonna go to bed soon, and get up early... hopefully server stuff is fixed by the morning

hitsugi

It would be kind of a shame to not have a 99 cap again.. I only hit it twice (and not in classic) but I just like that number

Yeah.. I'll most likely get a total of 5 hours of play until Saturday. Work+school factors

Ouch. I'm in for a nine hour work day tomorrow. If all goes according to plan my boxed copy from Amazon should be waiting for me when I get home. I honestly would have called in sick but someone is already out on vacation so everything is already screwed up.

No problem with video settings so long as they actually do SOMETHING.

They do - they lower your fps so your video card doesn't have to work so hard, resulting in less noise and more power to things like video editing if you want to play Diablo and render video at the same time.

rCIZZLE

It would be kind of a shame to not have a 99 cap again.. I only hit it twice (and not in classic) but I just like that number

95 was cap in classic I believe. I'm also surprised a legit player got there as well, pretty much only bots ever hit 99 due to thousands and thousands of baal runs required.

Number45

Skeleton King is down, and I'm done for the night. :)

Loots!

eWyy0.jpg

Oh god, the Barbarian has been fun. Sadly I will have to let him go since I'll be playing in the American server once I get my copy. Damn you starter packs and your understandable yet frustrating game region issue!

No lag too while playing on the European server, while me being in Malaysia.

jersoc

It was a last minute thing, everywhere else was sold out. I literally preordered it like 2-3 nights ago. I figured it was an error but who knows :/

try BB at mid night launch if there's one near you. apparently they're getting extra copies outside of pre-orders.

Impressive if you can pull that off, you're probably going to be up for another six hours if you take a two-hour "nap" though. I'm definitely staying up until at least midnight to pick up a copy, then I'll see if I can stick it out until 3.

US Launcher is patching (mine).

Can anyone confirm?

Hmmm, unless the patch downloaded in like a second I don't think I got anything.

hitsugi

95 was cap in classic I believe. I'm also surprised a legit player got there as well, pretty much only bots ever hit 99 due to thousands and thousands of baal runs required.

I hit it in 1.08.. Was a whole other game back then. You could hit 99 with Frigid runs. Also, 99 was cap in classic. I had a 95 in classic HC

geekamania

Neo Member
So no guest passes with the digital edition? I somehow completely missed that. Was planning on using a guest pass from my wife's digital copy 'til my CE got here tomorrow. BOO.

Number45

I hope I get some phat loot one hander for my Demon Hunter. If it's a bow. SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I've already got a few bits and pieces for other characters. The other yellow drop was a pair of gloves that had +dex/+int (bizarrely) called Assassin's Gauntlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom