• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
How will it be running it on this?

Screen-Shot-2012-05-14-at-6.59.07-PM.png

Mac user... posts glamour shot of their macbook.

It's like girls who always need to get their faces and breasts in a shot.

Seems like you should be able to run it on medium.

En-ou

I think that the SK hits harder than in the beta, had to take one health potion :p

ho and by the way, there is no IP check, i m in Canada and i m playing on the EU servers, the lag is no bad at all.

I love this game :p

what does your battle net account say for your country of residence? i try EU server but to no avail.

Djin1979

Bashiok said Global Play was disabled! Do you have an EU account?

You click them on, and they stay until you click them off. It's an item in your bag.

Yea I have an EU account, when i tried the asian server, it said that i had no license and i had the error 33 with the american server.

country of residence : France

rybrad

I am ridiculously bored but can't sleep if it isn't night time, who has tips for falling asleep when it is light out? I would just get hammered and pass out but that is counter productive to waking up in 5 hours.

Jackl

And as the Euros begin to come back from the first sessions of play I'm out till I beat the game.

5 hours until 12 years of waiting is over. Thank GOD.

Sgblues

No midnight launch for where I live(which sucks) so gotta get it tomorrow morning, so hyped I'm gonna be running laps in the parking lot till the mall opens.

Keyouta

What is up with this? I don't know why it's downloading so poorly, and that's an understatement. It's uploading faster than it's downloading. I got about 182 hours left right now on the downloader and it's pissing me off.

Help please.

Goldenhen

Blizzard responded regarding to GAME Australia preorder.
We're aware that some Australian GAME customers have been left out in the cold on what should be the hottest night of the year -- the launch of Diablo III. To help with this situation and get these players into the game as soon as possible, we've put the following process in place.

Australian GAME customers with a valid preorder/prepurchase receipt dated before May 15, 2012 can do the following:
1. Purchase the digital version of Diablo III from http://www.diablo3.com now or anytime before May 21, 2012.

2. Download and start playing when the servers go live!

3. Submit your GAME Australia preorder/prepurchase receipt to us before June 30, 2012.

4. Receive a credit from Blizzard, for the amount you paid in advance to GAME Australia for Diablo III. This credit will be applied to the payment method used for the digital purchase.

We'll post further details here on how to submit your GAME Australia receipt to our customer service team as soon as possible. Stay tuned, and we look forward to seeing you in the Burning Hells!

Source

JimmyBoy

Well, in theory us working people can fill the time with press reviews, right? I haven't read anything specifically but I assume there was an embargo until tomorrow. I've watched all the linked YouTube content linked in this thread already, I'll take anything I can get. Ooh and we can bitch about how slow the work day will feel.

Alex

Mac user... posts glamour shot of their macbook.

It's like girls who always need to get their faces and breasts in a shot.

Seems like you should be able to run it on medium.

That's a glamour shot? It's a generic stock product image

Sober

What is up with this? I don't know why it's downloading so poorly, and that's an understatement. It's uploading faster than it's downloading. I got about 182 hours left right now on the downloader and it's pissing me off.

Help please.
Turn off bittorrent mode and you'll download from their servers instead.

krpiper

Well, in theory us working people can fill the time with press reviews, right? I haven't read anything specifically but I assume there was an embargo until tomorrow. I've watched all the linked YouTube content linked in this thread already, I'll take anything I can get. Ooh and we can bitch about how slow the work day will feel.

Probably not as reviewers wouldnt be able to play until tomorrow/tonight just like us. You will have to wait a while I assume

Anyone else miss those huge ass PC game boxes? Fuck I loved those days, and you would get awesome foldout art and crazy good manuals that aren't useless.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
96 posts. Hah! I'm not a crazy person!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I am excited to play tonight. I have a lot of good memories of Diablo 1 and 2. But I somehow doubt I will get any play time in tonight. I am guessing the servers will take a giant dump. I will give it until 1am, and then give up and just play tomorrow night.

I am ridiculously bored but can't sleep if it isn't night time, who has tips for falling asleep when it is light out? I would just get hammered and pass out but that is counter productive to waking up in 5 hours.

put blankets over the windows to darken the room. there. youve just created a fake night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom