• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People die

dr-evil.jpg

jasonng

Someone spoil the game for me, I give 0 fucks about spoilers in a lootgrind game

Someone got his CE and captured some screens of the cinematics - I don't know what they contain but they are apparently huge spoilers from the comments...

BEWARE - HUGE SPOILERS!!!

link

I clicked. Bolded text does not lie.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm not too familiar with the Diablo story but just in case. Spoiler Warning!

Diablo 3 Standard Edition Unboxing

I couldn't see any spoilers but the box looks as always for blizz games fucking amazing!

Glad i'll buy the physical copy!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
na wizard slow time bubbles :D
Silly 20 second cooldown (16 sec cs with Perpetuity-rune) :(... should've been arcane power-based if you ask me!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Am I the only one going female Monk?! :(
It's the hair man... the hair! It really does look terrible on the female monk ._.

Lanbeast

Just seeing
how many of you will read this and how many will pass right over it assuming it's a spoiler. Professor Cain kills Dumbleablo.

jasonng

Am I the only one going female Monk?! :(

I almost always make a female character if given the choice. Female monk is hot as fuck too.

Female wizard has probably the best voice acting in the entire game.
The funny thing about the voice actor is that she did the voice of Azula, a character in Avatar The Last Airbender, who looks alarmingly like the wizard and possess very similiar abilities.

Junie12

Just seeing
how many of you will read this and how many will pass right over it assuming it's a spoiler. Professor Cain kills Dumbleablo.

I'm stupid but thank god your spoiler is not a spoiler :lol

Oh god I'm gonna get spoiled no matter what..

So I downloaded the game last night, but I receive this error when I click on the setup application-

"Failed to extract required files from an archive. Error Code: BLZPTS00008"

Anyone get this issue and were able to fix it?

TylerD

Just seeing

I totally looked at it thinking it wasnt a spoiler. I was right!

edit: that was pretty dumb of me...

Asked this awhile ago but never got an answer can I play at low with:

Mobility HD Radeon 3650
2 gigs of ram
Core Duo p8600 2.4GHz

I heard some people managed to play with underpowered cards. Really want to get in on this day 1. I only started playing Diablo 2 3 years ago and want to get in on the ground floor for this.

Yoshichan

There shouldn't even be female monks in the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom