• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy crap, I'm stupid XD I got it to work and it works flawlessly!

TSRAm.png

I recommend everyone downloading this asap, before they get spoiled! Youtube comments will contain spoilers.

This thread is huge already. Damn.

This might be a stupid question but is there anywhere to get a collectors edition still without paying a million dollars?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
If we have the same laptop, you'll be fine.

The Dual Graphics GPU Mode of 6720G2 is ranked at #97 (#114)
The dedicated GPU 6650M is ranked at #103 (#118)
The integrated GPU 6520G is ranked at #178 (#213

Here's a youtube vid, of the beta, so expect better performance with retail optimization. http://youtu.be/hFNRzgEusgc

edit: just added some stats and clarified.

This is the laptop

I won't have the ability to get diablo III for months anyways

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Holy crap, I'm stupid XD I got it to work and it works flawlessly!

http://i.imgur.com/TSRAm.png[IMG]

I recommend [I]everyone[/I] downloading this asap, before they get spoiled! Youtube comments [B]will[/B] contain spoilers.[/QUOTE]

Ah, i was just about to tell you. Glad it worked now :)

Guys again, install this script on firefox and it will hide ALL youtube comments. No asshole can ruin your D3 experience now!

[url]http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/14530[/url]

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is frustrating. There is now a sigil I do not have access to because of my inability to acquire a beta key. I tried damnit.
Wow, I can only imagine how frustrating this can be for some people... :/
Guys again, install this script on firefox and it will hide ALL youtube comments. No asshole can ruin your D3 experience now!
From time to time, I'll remind everyone about this~ I think it's for the better good!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Ah, well not the same laptop :(

If you won't be able to get it for months anyway, I'm sure the starter pack will be out, as well as trials and all that good stuff.

I was just wondering because I possibly could get it as a gift sometime next month... But I guess I'll wait a few months/years untill I can..

I 'm not that daiblo crazed =)

or I can wait for the console version XD

... don't look at me like that, Blizzard hasn't denied it

Yoshichan

TUSR

Banned
Every single song I've heard from this game is a masterpiece. It's different from Diablo 2, absolutely, but that doesn't mean it can't be good! It's really, really fucking good.

Different composer isn't it too?

Matt Uelmen moved to Runic.

Yoshichan

Had Uelman done the music...*bites fist*....

I would've bought for a high price.
Who're you trying to fool here? You'll buy it for a high prince anyway!

oneils

Bashiok mentioned a week or so ago that Matt Uelmen recorded about 90 minutes of guitar work for Diablo III. I'll try to find the post.

edit: If I remember correctly, the recordings were made several years ago and will be included in the game. What I am not sure about is if they were recorded specifically for D3, or if they were unused recordings from D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom