• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can download it now.

awesome! :) now I'm ready!

btw check it out guys

G5ybD.jpg

I was playing TL2 with Gabe Newell! (lol)

Einbroch

Banned
To those of you who are student and have finals in the next few days, I have the following to say to you: forget about Diablo 3, and go focus on your studies. You have a lifetime to play the game, but only a few days to determine your future. Trust me, it's not fun to fail a fucking test because of a video game, especially if you go to an expensive school, and/or are taking loans to pay for it.
This.

Set your priorities straight. We will be playing this game for years to come. I know I personally set back playing this game until Thursday because my friends invited me fishing, and we're almost beyond college now so I don't know when we'll get back together again.

I am tempted to start hardcoring early, but I really want to make sure the servers are sound first... That just seems like a recipe for frustration. Good luck to those that brave it the first couple of weeks though!

injurai

Banned
"stereotype that surrounds mac users."

smh...

you are such a fool. and how about the stereotype that surrounds those that have glowing cases with 15 fans? some of us operate in the real world.

yeah I really envy those that have this in their apartments...

122.jpg

i'll stick with my mac thanks. Diablo 3 beta ran with max setting with a silky smooth frame rate. no complaints

lol what... I was being mistakenly facetious.
*walks away slowly with head down in shame*

theta11

I'm heading out soon to pick my game up from Gamestop. Gonna come home then go straight to sleep, wake up at launch and see if i can get, if i can't ill go back to sleep for an hour or two and try again.

Realyn

i wanted to close a window, so i pressed "esc", at the same moment I allready moved away. I also hit "esc" twice and ended the game with my movement command.

please tell me there are no queues anymore.

edit:phew, there aren't

Bread

Banned
Wait wait wait, people on the east coast won't be able to play online until 3 am? If that's true, can I make a character in single player and play online when the servers go up?

Filth

Wait wait wait, people on the east coast won't be able to play online until 3 am? If that's true, can I make a character in single player and play online when the servers go up?

their is no single player. you need to be online at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom