• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

Diablo3CE3.jpg

It's a pretty valid complaint.

It is, but it's also in every single RPS article on the issue (including full articles devoted to it), usually with some snarky comment. Just get over it at this point. If that was a dealbreaker (as it will be for many) why are you buying it?

West coast thing is stupid. East coast should get it at 12 EST, and West coast gets it at 12 PST. I realize it's not the same time but there isn't any racing going on. Stupid gaming logic. My New Years doesn't begin at 3 AM.

Alright I finally watched the last Harry Potter, but only because my friend rented it (I read the books a long time ago).

Not bad, now to wait for D3....

I'm definitely in the mood now.

West coast thing is stupid. East coast should get it at 12 EST, and West coast gets it at 12 PST. I realize it's not the same time but there isn't any racing going on. Stupid gaming logic. My New Years doesn't begin at 3 AM.

I just find it intensely bizarre that people who say, can see the Blizz offices from their windows play the game last in the world.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Australia, digital edition here.

Trying to log into the EU servers - it says 'This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it.'

Have I done something wrong? It is on my account page on battle.net.

Any ideas?

I think I saw a previous post saying we all need to download the installer again? Is that true? And if so, where is a link to it?

I'm waiting for my physical CE, Same Day Delivery from Amazon, but I want to install it right away at midnight!

Trying to log into the EU servers - it says 'This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it.'

Any ideas?

Aussie bnet accounts are tied to the Americas master servers. Once they go online, your license'll be checked and global play'll be unlocked, supposedly.

Any ideas?
You have to wait till US servers open. T minus 3:45

scy

I think I saw a previous post saying we all need to download the installer again? Is that true? And if so, where is a link to it?

I'm waiting for my physical CE, Same Day Delivery from Amazon, but I want to install it right away at midnight!

Just one specific version of the installer did. And you didn't need to reinstall the whole thing, really, just start the install and point it to the same directory. It was just missing a few files, more or less.

Is Act I longer than the 'beta'?

Beta content was basically just the first quest.

it's the fucking worst decision Blizzard has ever made. All their games are like this..

Sc2 its midnight here yet I wait until 3am to play..

same with WoW and it's expansions'

it's fucking ridiculous

when it's midnight, I should be able to play.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
it's the fucking worst decision Blizzard has ever made. All their games are like this..

it's fucking ridiculous

Why midnight? The time is arbitrary anyway.

injurai

Banned

it's fucking ridiculous

Seriously, but I think it has to do with maintaining and servicing the servers. They only have some many engineers on staff, and only so many people can be involved in keeping things running smoothly. So they just focus on each region at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom