• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Can any hardcore Diablo 1 and 2 fan give some impressions? Is it truly rainbows and unicorns or is this game worthy of the Diablo name? My preorder is coming tomorrow but I'm not pumped yet. Just scared Blizzard might have tweaked the formula too much.

It's Diablo. I loved every second of the closed beta.

Guys there are individual cutscenes now for every class! Install the game, go to the main menu, click Cinematics, and watch all the Act I openings for every class!

hayguyz

Banned
Does anyone have experience with Best Buy during the day of a big release?

I was going to get the digital copy but I remembered I had a gift card for BB and can stop buy during lunch. I don't want a wasted trip...

Can any hardcore Diablo 1 and 2 fan give some impressions? Is it truly rainbows and unicorns or is this game worthy of the Diablo name? My preorder is coming tomorrow but I'm not pumped yet. Just scared Blizzard might have tweaked the formula too much.

At least from the Beta: it channels the goodness. Yeah the there are some blocky and blurry 3d polygon shit textures whatever, but it's there. The feel, the atmosphere, and gameplay. And the combat is way improved.

It lives again.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

My Collectors Edition shipped but I was thinking about taking two days off work and stay at my parents place for awhile, which would keep me from my apartment for 6 days. I could have a friend pick it up, but I'd feel like ordering the digital edition while I'm at my parents lol.

TylerD

4.5 hrs to finish Act 1 sounds good. My brother and I are going to do a full clear as best we can. All the lore, all the map, kill and break everything, all the goodness.

So instead of going to bed early and getting up around 3am as planned, I have decided to stay up thru the night and play until I start nodding off.

Unless of course the servers are still unplayable by 4-ish...

sazzy

God damn hype is getting unbearable.

Only thing that can calm right now is a Percocet. But I quit that shit a long time back.

Realyn

Still waiting for someone to own up being the first HC death. Come on guys!

Looking forward to doing my DH in HC whenever I'm not on my Monk.

...or maybe Wizard...damn it.

I won't be first ... I won't .. believe.

edit: seriously. So far I'm very happy with the build I planned. Working good so far.

God damn hype is getting unbearable.

Only thing that can calm right now is a Percocet. But I quit that shit a long time back.

Whatever you do don't drink 3 red bulls within a 12 hour period, I'm debating whether finishing off the last one around 2 am is going to kill me or not.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So do the collector wings and dye come on their own code? Maybe I can sell my cd key from the collectors edition to make up some of the money from getting the digital edition if I stay at my parents place.

TylerD

Whatever you do don't drink 3 red bulls within a 12 hour period, I'm debating whether finishing off the last one around 2 am is going to kill me or not.

I hate drinking Red Bulls if I am going to be sitting stationary for a long time. It really makes me anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom