• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been addicted to red bull for a while even though I know they are terrible for you, but I usually only drink like 1 a week at max.... Definitely a terrible idea to sit stationary like you said, I'm almost sweating I'm so anxious, and not necessarily anxious for the game itself, I should have made the last one a rbv.

I'm done.

Fularu

Banned
My CE is in Québec City, should be there tomorow :D

Now do I go to Futureshop in the morning to snag a steelcase or not... Question question...

Btw, I went to Barnes & Nobles to check the Brady strategy guide.

Can't say I was impressed, but yeah I didn't even check the quest parts.

How the fuck does Cain survive falling through a gaping hole made by a fallen star? The dude is old as fuck
My exact thought. Unless something kidnapped him down.

scy

I won't be first ... I won't .. believe.

edit: seriously. So far I'm very happy with the build I planned. Working good so far.

I can tell, had the stream up for most the night :x Good luck with the rest of Act 1 while I go to sleep.

Damn Scy, looks like you're going to beat me on the wall after all.

Oh come now, I'm sleeping soon so I'm going to miss all the crazy launch time shenanigans! Who knows what'll happ--shit, I have 700 posts?!

How does co-op work in this game? I don't really know anyone personally who is going to buy it, so can I just flag that I want people to join my game and they join up? It's my first Diablo so I have no idea how it worked previously.

injurai

Banned
Oh come now, I'm sleeping soon so I'm going to miss all the crazy launch time shenanigans! Who knows what'll happ--shit, I have 700 posts?!

Lol yea, I'm going to bed soon too. No way I will catch up in time for OT2. I wish I would be there for the launch, guess It will be similar to the EU one.

Noirulus

I bought the game on battle.net. Was that the best way or is it available on steam or something?

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Riggs

Banned
Btw can you guys not talk about cinematics? I haven't seen any yet =/ Guess I know intro now. Not a real big deal but bleh.

scy

Lol yea, I'm going to bed soon too. No way I will catch up in time for OT2. I wish I would be there for the launch, guess It will be similar to the EU one.

Less Yoshi freaking out.

I bought the game on battle.net. Was that the best way or is it available on steam or something?

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Through Blizzard is the only way to get a digital version as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom