• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheExodu5

Banned
Nice, what are you drinking?

Only for special occasions:

laga.jpg

ya no i completely agree. I mean it's not like I never get any CE's lol Just think some really are worth it and some are not. I mean if your not really gonna ever use the USB stick then why get it lol. And the wings are just aesthetic it's not like anything useful. I mean i got the ME3 collectors that's was awesome bc it comes with a lot of stuff you can actually use in game. They need to have more things like that i think. Thats really worth while.

I feel like in-game items are far more superfluous than actual cool items like art books and soundtracks.

Plus, when there's a huge rush of D3 players in 35 years when D4 is announced, imagine being that guy with the CE wings.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Yeah unfortunately the wings do look like something out of a f2p Korean mmo cash shop.

Seth C

Yes, I would love to buy the CE. If someone would send me a guest pass so I can play tomorrow (only day I can) I will happily buy the CE and send a guest pass back to you! An excellent strategy.

Squall516

Junior Member, poor spelling, no capitalization of "I"s. I say ignore.

Are you talking about me? What are you the freaking grammar police? It's the fucking internet I'm just trying to type my messages quick. It doesn't have to be freaking perfect. And what I'm not allowed to speak my mind and give my opinion? I said i wasn't trolling and I apologized if i offended anyone. You don't have to respond like a dick dude :/

Kalnos

Banned
Yes, I would love to buy the CE. If someone would send me a guest pass so I can play tomorrow (only day I can) I will happily buy the CE and send a guest pass back to you! An excellent strategy.

If you don't have it by tomorrow afternoon I will give you one free. I won't be on till around 2ish though.

Is there some kind of consensus concerning the most fun, balanced class to go with? I played as the monk during the beta and was kind of bored by how easy it was.

Squall516

I feel like in-game items are far more superfluous than actual cool items like art books and soundtracks.

Plus, when there's a huge rush of D3 players in 35 years when D4 is announced, imagine being that guy with the CE wings.

ya i guess so, but i mean it's pretty inconsequential, it's not like anyone is really going to care if you have the wings or not lol. It's just to flaunt your e-peen. I'd rather have something useful that i can actually use that's all

My buddy got his copy and gave me a guest pass till I get my copy Wed.

Like I said in an earlier post I made, after many many years of being a gamer this will be my first Diablo!

I dont knwo what to expect accept he tells me it will be the perfect game for my love of loot and dungeon crawlers.

Now Im off to make an account and download the client, cant wait to try this out after all theyears of hearing about it.

rCIZZLE

Have they said whether or not we'll be able to change our battletags in the future? I know we get one freebie but I'm probably going to use it up now.

hlhbk

I have been pc gaming since 1993 and wierdly enough I never played either of the first 2 Diablo games. I really play games mainly for the story now, but do love some games without story that have great gameplay.

Gaf can you sell me why I should drop my hard earned cash on this game? Is there a demo of any kind, and if its private is there a way to get in? If I haven't played the first 2 games will I not undedrstand what is going on story wise?

rCIZZLE

I bought the standard digital edition. Do I have a guest pass to give? Always looking to help out fellow Chucksters.

Probably for a price. 25 dollars sound reasonable?

No way I'd pay that. $10 is probably my absolute max.

DTKT

Quick question.

Does anyone else get a grey screen when starting the game? It lasts for a few seconds right before it loads the login screen. Normal?

isny

napkin dispenser
1. Obtain CE
checkmark_small.gif

2. Remove plastic wrap [IN PROGRESS]

3. Extricate game disc

4. Install

5. Nap

6. Play

Again, since no replied to my post about the USB key, be careful as the magnet that holds the USB key in place could? damage the data on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom