• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carm

Okay the Battletag list has been updated to this point in the thread. If you've posted your battletag already and it's not in the list shoot me a pm. Otherwise, continue posting them here. Thanks!

Taking a break from updating for now, if you aren't added immediately by someone else, then you'll be added as soon as someone can get to it.

Carm
Carm#1725
North America
Demon Hunter

There shouldn't even be female monks in the game!

596680-gif_bane_1_and_here_we_go.gif

scy

*strokes his giant mame of a beard* What does a female monk actually do compared to us behemoth bad asses? Tickle the demons to death?

Puny monk ladies!

I really have no comeback to this :( Female Monk looks more graceful at least. Plus better VA work!

Anyone taking bets on whether or not we will need an OT2 before the game is even released?

Shit, we'll go through OT2 in the last hour before launch.

Yup Azula is mad wicked. Still haven't decided my class but FemWiz is really up there right now. WD and Monk are still in the running.

lol it was kinda weird not hearing her sound evil or crazy every other line while playing the beta though. Angry/Condescending Azula was the best. WD didn't really click for me but I may play Monk as my alt

injurai

Banned
Did any of you read those short stories for the classes? Since I am really undecided on my class based on mechanics I was thinking about going on more lore based decisions.

Proc

Would it be most advantageous to keep a ssd drive for games/apps with its own paging file? I don't really care about windows boot times and would rather maximize the space for apps and games.

Freki

Would it be most advantageous to keep a ssd drive for games/apps with its own paging file? I don't really care about windows boot times and would rather maximize the space for apps and games.

a paging file will destroy your ssd pretty fast (relatively speaking) - to many write cycles

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm just not a very big fan of mages <_<

And don't spoil the Wizard's ability for me, I'll found out what they're made of by myself.
Aha, so you WILL play a wizard after all!

injurai

Banned

Not sure if you are lost, but Diablo 3 deserves that precious SSD space :D

zlatko

Banned
Did any of you read those short stories for the classes? Since I am really undecided on my class based on mechanics I was thinking about going on more lore based decisions.

Didn't get to try the beta at all?

The male monk's voice is so burley and rich with chain smoking gruff, that I NEED the tale of Diablo 3 to be told with him as the protagonist.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My life will be complete and I will laugh for centuries if monk turns out terrible on launch. zlatko RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE

Cipherr

This is frustrating. There is now a sigil I do not have access to because of my inability to acquire a beta key. I tried damnit.

Trying to hold back the sodium, but between this, and not being able to secure a CE, I am agitated as hell. I understand its the collectors edition and all, but goddamn, cannot even find one 2.5 weeks before the games release? I mean, perhaps if it was hard to find after release, then I would understand, but 2.5 weeks BEFORE release you couldn't find it. And they wont sell digital CE's

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only problem I have with the Witch Doctors' voice, and that's both genders, is they seem way WAY too polite and quiet.

Yoshichan

As long as it's not Paladin terrible then I'll be okay with the Monk..

Seriously fuck Paladins!
Didyoujustsaypaladinsareterrible Didyoujustsaypaladinsareterrible Didyoujustsaypaladinsareterrible Didyoujustsaypaladinsareterrible Didyoujustsaypaladinsareterrible Didyoujustsaypaladinsareterrible

Ken

Trying to hold back the sodium, but between this, and not being able to secure a CE, I am agitated as hell. I understand its the collectors edition and all, but goddamn, cannot even find one 2.5 weeks before the games release? I mean, perhaps if it was hard to find after release, then I would understand, but 2.5 weeks BEFORE release you couldn't find it. And they wont sell digital CE's

They were available last night.

For like a minute.

I remember there being some discussion during the open beta weekend on putting "turn on elective mode" really prominently in the OP or even in the title...is this no longer needed? Did they make it a bit more obvious?

The only problem I have with the Witch Doctors' voice, and that's both genders, is they seem way WAY too polite and quiet.

This was actually a pleasant surprise for me

Dresden

You mean the Diablo paladins? Cause I always felt that they owned so much more the WoW paladins.

Yeah, Diablo paladins were badass warriors of light, WoW paladins (pre WOTLK) were dudes who waved hands around in the back while wearing skirts.

Yoshichan

I somehow get the feeling that Junie12 is a 1.13-player :(

hGMHL.png

I remember there being some discussion during the open beta weekend on putting "turn on elective mode" really prominently in the OP or even in the title...is this no longer needed? Did they make it a bit more obvious?

I don't think so, you still have to go into the gameplay options to check it.

alba

Little is the new Big

Nope, will probably be the exact same as the way it was in the final beta :/

Junie12

I could never beat Durial with a Paladin even with an equipped mercenary by my side..

Never raged so hard at a class before..

I beat him with every other class but not Paladins! Maybe I just sucked at using them..

Yoshichan

I could never beat Durial with a Paladin even with an equipped mercenary by my side..

Never raged so hard at a class before..
God, if I could just be there with you... in real life... I'd push you away from your seat, sit down myself and control the paladin myself. I'd show you how to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom