• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one going female Monk?! :(

I haven't really decided. I played female Monk in the beta, but I really love the design of both genders. I'll probably based it on what I'll do in other classes, do a bit of a mix and match. I will not be playing a female Barbarian.

I love the hair. It is a fight between cool hair and awesome beard, to be honest.

TUSR

Banned
I could never beat Durial with a Paladin even with an equipped mercenary by my side..

Never raged so hard at a class before..

I beat him with every other class but not Paladins! Maybe I just sucked at using them..

HAMMERS and concentration aura

Some pretty HUGE spoilers in the wild. I guess nobody gives a fuck about story in Diablo games but still... be wary what you click.

I normally don't care about spoilers very much at all, but I'm being careful about this one.

Youtube is the worst, all Diablo related videos even old stuff are starting to have D3 spoilers now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It's too late for that, the emotional scars are there and it can never be healed :(
I will slay Duriel for you, once more!

Hah, those cinematic spoilers were something I guessed the instant I saw
Diablos design way back at the reveal.
Cool seeing I was right.

V_Arnold

Wtf at bashing female monks. Chi does not care whether the evocation is done by a female or a male, lulz. Get your shit together, haters...
And the hair is amazing as well. My second character will be a female monk, DEAL WITH IT style.

scy

I haven't really decided. I played female Monk in the beta, but I really love the design of both genders. I'll probably based it on what I'll do in other classes, do a bit of a mix and match. I will not be playing a female Barbarian.

I love the hair. It is a fight between cool hair and awesome beard, to be honest.

It came down to I liked her voice better than the male Monk lol.

I prefer long hair.

So do I :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what are you guys thinking for expansion classes?

I'm sure one will be something Templar/Paladin like. Truthfully, I'd just like to see the Paladin and Druid return.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wtf at bashing female monks. Chi does not care whether the evocation is done by a female or a male, lulz. Get your shit together, haters...
The female monk class should've been called nun.

Dresden

I hope they put in Druid again. Shapeshifting and nature-summoning is a niche that's not quite filled by the other classes.

scy

I'm sure one will be something Templar/Paladin like. Truthfully, I'd just like to see the Paladin and Druid return.

Definitely going to need another STR based class of some sort. Maybe an actual hybrid, though not sure how that'll work with D3's itemization.

Hey anyone know if any of the traps for DH work like D2 where you can throw them to a location with the mouse cursor? In the beta they were just drop where your standing, which is less fun imo.

I haven't done the character creator or anything, too lazy.

Yoshichan

I didn't have to install any script to manage to not read Youtube comments. :p
I'm an active Youtuber so reading comments is frikkin' automatic for me... the script is godlike for me!

TUSR

Banned
I hope they put in Druid again. Shapeshifting and nature-summoning is a niche that's not quite filled by the other classes.

next class will have healing abilities because people are gonna cry about inferno when the expansion has act 5.

Junie12

I'm sure one will be something Templar/Paladin like.

I want the Necromancer back :(

Dude was my favorite D2 class, wrecking up shit with an army of skeletons was so much fun!

It was the only class I can pass hell solo.

bdrob

Seeing how I was going mad over the weekend trying to pre-order a CE edition in the UK just thought I would share that it is back up for pre-order at ASDA for those interested - Clicky :)

Sothpaw

And the hair is amazing as well. My second character will be a female monk, DEAL WITH IT style.

Just make sure you remind your female monk that being pretty isn't the most important thing for a girl, no matter what the female wizard says.

scy

Dude was my favorite D2 class, wrecking up shit with an army of skeletons was so much fun!

Never forget release day Corpse Explosion. So good.

Hell, Iron Maiden + Blood Golem was stupid amounts of good for so long too.

Kaiden

Neo Member
I already know that I am playing Demon Hunter first, but I have been debating for weeks as to whether play Male or Female.

I (male) normally always play Male characters but it just makes sense to play Female Demon Hunter as it's the lore of it. So torn.

Change is good though. Open yourself up to something new, maybe one of the new classes will spark some fire in you. I played spearzon more than anything in Diablo 2 (yeah yeah, they suck, whatever), and there doesn't seem to be any kind of simulacrum of that in D3. So! I'ma give Monk a shot, seemed fun in the beta. Though making wide swipes with a Barbarian and having little physics bits in the environment get hit as well is a kind of fun that can't be replicated in D2.

Junie12

Never forget release day Corpse Explosion. So good.

Hell, Iron Maiden + Blood Golem was stupid amounts of good for so long too.

I remember my friends hated it when I played necromancer because I would summon an army of skeletons and the game would lag horribly, such good time :)

Sothpaw

Hey anyone know if any of the traps for DH work like D2 where you can throw them to a location with the mouse cursor? In the beta they were just drop where your standing, which is less fun imo.

I haven't done the character creator or anything, too lazy.

I certainly hope you can throw them. Placing them where you stand reeks of consolization. But you can position grasp of the dead for the witch doctor so I don't see why traps wouldn't be the same.

Yoshichan

So guys... female barb :3

oneils

I am 98% sure that I am going barbarian for my first character. The other 2% is leaning towards Monk.

Cannot friggin' wait. So psyched.

I know this is controversial, but I love a lot of the changes that have been made to the game. When playing D2 there were times I felt like I was fighting the game rather than playing it. I love some of the changes made in D3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom