• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

What if the timeout is the game? Like maybe we have to click on the little Raven or the moon or something to kill the timeout?

SupaNaab

My brother and I were both stuck at char select. I logged out. He eventually was able to get in. He's levelling his WD now while I wait to get in.

Barakov

Got to the hero creation screen and tried and tried unsuccessfully to actually create one before I was booted back to the log in screen. This is a calamity. I think I'm going to go play Tera now.

KaYotiX

Banned
So this is the biggest Blizzard launch in history? The sales numbers must be massive. I wonder when the US servers will be online.

I think Burning Crusade may have been. All i know is EVERY Blizzard launch has been a total cluster fuck and never goes smooth.

One would think they would learn or something.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As someone from the eu who has had this playable for about 9 hours now and who never cared about this game i have to say watching some of these livestreams of people trying to log in is kind of hilarious. I feel really sorry for those people who love the series but watching this guy have a nervous breakdown like his child is dying is good tv!

I hope you all get in soon :D

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lqSVF.gif

lordy88

Got to the hero creation screen and tried and tried unsuccessfully to actually create one before I was booted back to the log in screen. This is a calamity. I think I'm going to go play Tera now.

Calamity you say? Funny, that's the character's name that I've been trying to create for 20 minutes now.

Wow Diablo 3 turns into a completely different game after you get passed the character creation part.

What a freaking bait and switch Blizzard.

zroid

Banned
The worst part is even if I were to get in at this point, I'd probably collapse from exhaustion long before I reach the point where the beta concluded.

Economan

Is anyone here ever going to bother doing another blizzard midnight launch after this?
Neogaf mods, please archive this thread and have it linked in all future blizzard OTs.

Orca

I got past Error 300008 and to the start screen. Hit play and...Error 395000.

Is this part of the viral marketing? Someone compile all the errors and we'll add them up and phone the resulting number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom