• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cels

guess my decision not to go out at midnight vindicated. i think i'll head to fry's in the morning to see if i can't wrangle a CE.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Was at character select scree, kept timing out so I tried to back out and re-log in. Thinking that was a mistake...

Adamm

Wake up this morning to read an emailing from amazon telling me my order has been delayed....

Fuck you amazon, Fuck you!

Well, Cape Fear just went off on HBO...got kicked back to log in screen...about to give up for the night and remind myself "Hey, your unemployeed! Try again tomorrow morning!"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You know what would have been an elegant solution that they already have experience in?

A login queue!

in Lol sometimes it has a queue on patch days and at worst it will say "over 20000" and theres a spinning clock in the corner with a timer. Now the clock goes from white to black periodically over 60 seconds and when it goes fully black the timer goes down, usually. On heavy days sometimes however the timer goes up. I imagine if that happened now it would be easier to get in because of all the suicides.

D23

D3servers2.gif

Diablo
4 minutes ago
Welcome to Diablo III! The fight for Sanctuary has begun.

Please note that due to a high volume of traffic, login and character creation may be slower than normal. If you're unable to login to the game or create characters, please wait and try again. We've temporarily taken our Battle.net websites offline and launched more servers to accomodate for the traffic. We hope to resolve these issues as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

http://www.facebook.com/Diablo

Orca

Major spoiler:
Diablo 3 is actually a text adventure you play through the error screens.

not really a spoiler

squidyj

I'm not even entering my password anymore just a single character to see if i can even get to the part where it checks my password.

I can't

Tobe

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i was at the char select screen and i dont know what happened and i got logged out!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
that's the second time the screen freezes for 30 seconds and the it says I got d/ced. Exact same spot as-well, in act 3. Anyone know what's going on?

Noirulus

My eyes are tired as hell but I can't seem to fall asleep.

Watching that twitch.tv stream right now.

Please get your shit together Blizzard

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
But...how does he move it around in his hand like that? Wouldn't it fall apart?

I've clearly never tried to manipulate a yolk before....lol. Just cracked it into a bowl and scrambled it.

holy shit, try an over easy egg with toast sometime. you've been missin out

Ketch

I love the defenders. Talking like this is the only time always online is going to be an issue. It just happens to be the very first thing that happened when the game came out, and will most likely continue to cause issues for a long ass time.

tirminyl

But...how does he move it around in his hand like that? Wouldn't it fall apart?

I've clearly never tried to manipulate a yolk before....lol. Just cracked it into a bowl and scrambled it.

What? He cracked the egg by slamming his hand on it. You've never seen an egg that isn't white have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom