• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

I'm not picking up Diablo 3 (at least anytime soon) so I don't know exactly what's going on, but how the hell can Blizzard still have issues with overloaded servers? Seriously, they run the largest MMORPG in the world which continually has large launches, SC2 was a massive launch, and when I tried to get Blizzcon tickets some 3 years ago, it was literally a matter of seconds from going up before the batch of tickets was sold out and the servers crashed (screwed people with tickets in their carts). Get your shit together Blizzard.

G-Fex

ivb0cpCIYI5GM.gif

I got some weird party message and now everything is grayed out at the character selection screen. I dunno if I should just keep waiting for just give it up.

Happened to me. I gave up and Alt+F4'ed, and now I'm getting error 37 at the login screen. I suspect that my character is created, and once I get past the login screen I'll be able to jump right in.

B-Dex

I think Blizz is just trolling no matter what I type in for PW i get error 37.... not even actually checking anything just outright denying me :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ive counted 3 streamers now who have broadcast their password because they have been ctrl v so much they accidently did it in their email bar.

Stitch

Gold Member
I hope that I can finally play when I'm back from work in 3 hours. Couldn't log in last night and played path of exile :3

A game with Always-on DRM should've better servers...

rybrad

ive counted 3 streamers now who have broadcast their password because they have been ctrl v so much they accidently did it in their email bar.
Haha that is hilarious! I noticed it randomly moved the cursor sometimes so I feel for them, but cover that shit up.

D23

My review of the 1st 50 miinutes. Graphics: 6.5/10 Rocks look great, but the two crows could use a bit more detail

Sound: 8/10 Crows, Flies and air flow sound really great, almost like im surrounded by a swamp late at night.

Replay Value: 10/10 I've been trying to solve the first puzzle on the main screen for awhile now, I could really sit here all night, frustrating but very enjoyable.

Revoh

My review of the 1st 50 miinutes. Graphics: 6.5/10 Rocks look great, but the two crows could use a bit more detail

Sound: 8/10 Crows, Flies and air flow sound really great, almost like im surrounded by a swamp late at night.

Replay Value: 10/10 I've been trying to solve the first puzzle on the main screen for awhile now, I could really sit here all night, frustrating but very enjoyable.

hahahahaa

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
so heres a theory

blizzard intentionall retards the login on launch to create buzz (re: twitter trending) about the game which boosts their saturation of media coverage and boosts digital sales?

Conspiracy or brilliant strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom