• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yes, a couple of days ago I think :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i'm loving the book of cain so far <3
I really do think that this book will become very rare. I can't find it anywhere! I shouldn't have bought (and given it away) as a Christmas present :3

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Already posted ?

i1862198373.jpg

was about to post it :lol

Yoshichan

Look at the poorly chopped Diablo-frame, of course it was fake :3

bdrob

Barely any Azmodan avatar has been taken, which I feel is a pity. I think he'll be a great character, his intentions might not be the same as Diablos' but he's probably got more passion!

Enjoy the avatar.

Cheers :)

I cannot claim to be versed in Diablo's extended lore, heck I can barely remember the games, but from what I have seen and read Azmodan looks interesting and could be a great antagonist; plus I think his character design is astonishing!

I have been watching ZealousD's recaps of the first two games, it has been so long and I was so young that I can barely remember any of the detail, which probably also comes partly from skipping all the story a thousand times after the first play through ^^

Kind of got that some buzzy feeling now for Diablo 3 as I had awaiting Doom 3's release. Two series which I grew up playing and have such vivid and fond memories of. This is going to be something quite special.

TUSR

Banned
Cheers :)

I cannot claim to be versed in Diablo's extended lore, heck I can barely remember the games, but from what I have seen and read Azmodan looks interesting and could be a great antagonist; plus I think his character design is astonishing!

I have been watching ZealousD's recaps of the first two games, it has been so long and I was so young that I can barely remember any of the detail, which probably also comes partly from skipping all the story a thousand times after the first play through ^^

Kind of got that some buzzy feeling now for Diablo 3 as I had awaiting Doom 3's release. Two series which I grew up playing and have such vivid and fond memories of. This is going to be something quite special.

There is one line in the book of cain that is written in a way that says, "look the fuck out for azmodan"

Ryan_

Yea the book isn't exactly subtle. I'm pretty sure I know what's going to go down in D3 now.

I would not be surprised to run into Azmodan slash Belial but besides that, I don't have a clue of what will go down.

Maybe Imperius will betray the Angiris Council?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom