• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyubajin

Wtf, I just came back home to all this craziness about YT spoilers and suicidal GAFers? If the Dark Souls OT taught me anything is that spoilers are bound to sooner than later... Might just stay away fromthe internet until next week :/

Joe Molotov

Told my boss today that I needed to take a personal day next Tuesday.
bYevU.gif

Credo

Yeah I always panic about Release Date delivery, yet Amazon has yet to disappoint. But since this is my most anticipated game in like ever, I have a feeling something bad will happen. That's my luck! :(

The last time I ordered from Amazon with release date delivery, it didn't get here until 6 PM the day after the release date. That's probably because I only pre-ordered a week before release though. I pre-ordered Diablo 3 the first day it was available, so I imagine I'll be getting mine Tuesday.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Shit I take the CPA exam monday the 21st! Ultimate battle of willpower that weekend!! ARRRGHH!!!

Also Imma take this avatar if no one else got it.

RkOwnage

The last time I ordered from Amazon with release date delivery, it didn't get here until 6 PM the day after the release date. That's probably because I only pre-ordered a week before release though. I pre-ordered Diablo 3 the first day it was available, so I imagine I'll be getting mine Tuesday.

Really? I ordered a game the day before it came out, in fact the order was placed @ 10:55pm the night before release, and I got it like 12 hours later. Insane. I guess it depends on location as well?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Monk skill animations have been updated. Some skills where it doesn't make sense for them to swing their weapons still don't, such as Fists of Thunder, Way of the Hundred Fists, or Exploding Palm. Other skills that don't have anything like "Fists" in the name of the skill, such as Dashing Strike or Deadly Reach now swing with the weapons.

Near the end of beta I noticed the Dashing Strike already had the updated animation. Looked really nice with two swords.

Monks will also be able to use more weapons in retail.

Edit: Source http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4253973263?page=16#314

What about Wizards? My Wizard looked like a dumbass all the time I was playing him in the beta, running around with a crossbow but never actually using it.

injurai

Banned
Lol at the IGN Get to Know diablo. Amazingly done but...

Trapsassins? really? A google away and all you will see is Trapsins.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What about Wizards? My Wizard looked like a dumbass all the time I was playing him in the beta, running around with a crossbow but never actually using it.
Why were you running around with a crossbow on your wizard?

Valnen

Well...Wizard's aren't going to use weapons when casting spells, naturally. Especially not a bow.

valeo

Why would they use it when you cast spells? You want hydras to come shooting out of your Windforce or something? Actually..that sounds badass.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Why were you running around with a crossbow on your wizard?

To boost my skill damage, etc? Does it really matter that it was crossbow? Same thing with any other weapon.

Why would they use it when you cast spells? You want hydras to come shooting out of your Windforce or something? Actually..that sounds badass.

No, but why should the weapon even show up on him then? Just hide it even if I have it equipped, so it doesn't look so stupid.

Ploid 3.0

To normal attack just remove a ability or spell from your right or left click, or like someone said, move around abilities/spells and try. Because of the cooldown counter you will instead be using your normal attack until the ability is ready for use.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Normal attacks will be pointless anyway.

valeo

Christ you guys are quick. 2 replies before I can edit my post. That's how you know everyone is hanging out for it..like people hanging around a drug house waiting for their next fix.

TUSR

Banned
Christ you guys are quick. 2 replies before I can edit my post. That's how you know everyone is hanging out for it..like people hanging around a drug house waiting for their next fix.

yoshi has like 170+ posts in here already.

Amen you rock on brother. You NEED the day, its only right.

To be honest, I'm not taking Tuesday off, but instead Wed-Fri off. UPS doesn't deliver to my house until around 4pm, so I'd just be sitting at home waiting for my CE to get here. Might as well work and not waste the day.

Filth

Regrettably, this was a deal in high demand, and Buy.com unintentionally sold more items than we have in stock.  We were unable to obtain more inventories and will have to cancel your order as a result.

Fuck you buy.com. Never purchasing anything from you again.

Riggs

Banned
To be honest, I'm not taking Tuesday off, but instead Wed-Fri off. UPS doesn't deliver to my house until around 4pm, so I'd just be sitting at home waiting for my CE to get here. Might as well work and not waste the day.
Ya good call man. Everyone who has taken off a day from work we should tally it up into a seperate Google doc. To honor their commitment and courage.

Ya good call man. Everyone who has taken off a day from work we should tally it up into a seperate Google doc. To honor their commitment and courage.

Good idea.

Though, I just realized that I did switch my delivery to come to work, which will get there around 11am, so I'll spend the day staring at my CE. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom