• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinKL

To normal attack just remove a ability or spell from your right or left click, or like someone said, move around abilities/spells and try. Because of the cooldown counter you will instead be using your normal attack until the ability is ready for use.

Like Yoshi said, normal attacks are pointless. What I really wanted to say is that I couldn't find "Normal Attack" as an icon/skill/bind in the case I wanted my wizard to swing her sword. Maybe they tucked it away since yes, you pretty much never used normal attacks once you had your primary/secondary skill

Plan of attack for Tuesday:

1. Do something constructive in the morning while waiting for the UPS guy to arrive in the afternoon (ordered the physical copy from Amazon). Exercise, walk dog, read book, whatever.

2. After the package arrives, order a large pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers if I have enough money.

3. Methodically open the game box making sure not to crease or dent anything. Carefully pry open the manual as if it were a priceless comic book and then read the intro, but no further than that for fear of spoilers.

4. By now the pizza prob arrived. Devour a slice then remove all grease from finger tips while inserting the disc into dvd-drive. While installing, eat another slice.

5. Create a male barbarian or female wizard in hardcore. I never played HC in the past but something about experiencing all the horrors that await us for the first time in HC with all the suspense and excitement that comes with perma-death is gaming bliss I cannot pass up.

Whoever fucked with the battletag list, good job... /sigh.

Edit: Fixed, but not going to bother updating the list anymore. Whoever messed it up should have said something so we could fix it, instead of just leaving it like that.

That was probably me, sorry! I was adding someone quick and then had to leave the computer to do something else before checking what I did. Thinking about it, I think forgot to select only starting with row 4 and below before sorting.

Lombax

Banned

1. Do something constructive in the morning while waiting for the UPS guy to arrive in the afternoon (ordered the physical copy from Amazon). Exercise, walk dog, read book, whatever.

2. After the package arrives, order a large pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers if I have enough money.

3. Methodically open the game box making sure not to crease or dent anything. Carefully pry open the manual as if it were a priceless comic book and then read the intro, but no further than that for fear of spoilers.

4. By now the pizza prob arrived. Devour a slice then remove all grease from finger tips while inserting the disc into dvd-drive. While installing, eat another slice.

5. Create a male barbarian or female wizard in hardcore. I never played HC in the past but something about experiencing all the horrors that await us for the first time in HC with all the suspense and excitement that comes with perma-death is gaming bliss I cannot pass up.

this plan pleases me however i dont think you can not create a hardcore char until one of them hits 10

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought about doing something for launch day, but that would require me leaving the house since I bought it digitally.

Riggs

Banned

Damn dude. You are hardcore as fuckkk.

Revenant

Need to start choosing the snacks and beverages to load up on for launch. Still hard to believe I'm going to be playing it in less than a week!

Ken

The UPS man will have a change of heart and deliver in the mornings and withold the package because no one is home.

this plan pleases me however i dont think you can not create a hardcore char until one of them hits 10
Oh crap, that's right. Fortunately you can get to lvl 10 quick even before Skeleton King so all of us who tried the beta played that part before, no biggie.

One other thing: NO INTERNET for me on the 14th and 15th. You never know where you'll see a spoiler.

My Tuesday plans are:

Go to work.
Bitterly post in this thread for 8 hours.
Be very careful with this.

Calidor

too bad that you will have to suffer a 10 lvl pass on softcore... I know, it's humiliating, my condolences HC bro

Ferrio

Banned
Current Neogaf Class breakdown

All Regions
Code:
-     Barbarian  Demon Hunter  Monk   Witch Doctor  Wizard
153      46          40         40        30         45

North America
Code:
25       29          31         29        19         31

Europe
Code:
6        13          8          9         9          11

Oceania
Code:
2        1           0          1         1          2

That is hardcore! :D

2 things though:

1 - green peppers? ewwww. too hardcore for me :p

2 - there will be a lot of hand washing if you keep eating between actions. remeber to keep lots of paper towels nearby too. :)

assuming you care about the story and the surprises that come with boss fights and encounters you 3 are walking into a minefield if you post all day on the 15th. even with threats of ban for posting spoilers someone will mess up the tag or you could hover over it by accident. mine field i tells ya

My Tuesday plans are:

Go to work.
Bitterly post in this thread for 8 hours.

Yeah, basically this. Well, I probably won't post since I'll have nothing worth saying, but I'll be refreshing a lot.

Oh, I have a question. Is the soundtrack getting a separate release outside of the CE at any point (like through iTunes)? I couldn't justify buying the CE just for that, but I love me some game soundtracks.

rybrad

Took Tue-Fri off so all nighter for me until I fall asleep in my chair. I will be playing a Monk with my friends so I still need to figure out an alt for when they are working.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Awww, I love all of you too! ♥

anddo0

battletaglistrhdsp.png

GAF: Anddo0
Battletag: Anddo24#1190
Region: USA
Class: Wizard

oneils

Who here is going straight into public games? I'm on the fence. I loved the co-op in the open beta. It was the best co-op experience I've probably ever had.

I guess I will alternate. 1 Act solo, then repeat a quest in a public game for a taste.

battletaglistrhdsp.png

GAF: SerArthurDayne
Battletag: ArthurDayne#1378
Region: USA
Class: Monk

I'm normally a solo guy, but I figure what the hell? If I have to play online anyways I may as well party with GAFers after my first solo runthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom