• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Now I wonder how hard will it be to resists the cinematics once my CE arrives. I bet I should also avoid the art book right?
Yes, avoid the art book. There are spoilers in them.

Brick

DiabloFans.com have some spoiler-filled screenshots of cinematics for those of you who are not spoiler-averse:

gLDsE.gif

If these are leaking now then it's time for me to abandon the internet. I had hoped it would be closer to launch before this stuff started leaking.

Yoshichan

Also avoid the Soulstone. It will teleport you to a powerful fat demon like in the trailer ;)
I get to meet Azmodan if I touch the soulstone?!

:3 :3 :3

LordCanti

If these are leaking now then it's time for me to abandon the internet. I had hoped it would be closer to launch before this stuff started leaking.

People are already using the names of characters I don't know from D1 or D2. I'm dangerously close to unplugging my computer and retiring to the corner of my room and the safety of the fetal position until the 14th.

Yoshichan

GAF has me converted to Monk btw. Hopefully you guys are right about them being to close to Pally lol.
Hey, don't blame me if you turn out disappointed! I told you monks are the closest class to the paladin, but they're far away from actually being one!

Soule

Hahaha my buddy is going through the spoiler images while we're on skype, just his reactions are hyping me up "OHHH WHAT, oh this one wow. oh man don't come in, nah man you don't wanna spoil this. Oh my goodness"

FUCKKK just gimme Diablo already ;_;

Lissar

Reluctant Member
So...it was mentioned earlier, but anyone else have a Wacom Tablet?

I'll most definitely be playing with a mouse most of the time, but I think it'll be fun to take the tablet for a demon-slaughtering stroll. It's certainly possible to be able to pinpoint something on the screen faster than you could with a mouse.

Huh, I hadn't thought about trying this, but I should. It would be easier for me to use than a mouse (since I'm on a laptop and no desk) but on the other hand it doesn't always detect that I'm clicking on something quite as fast as I would like (at least for non art things.)

Hey, don't blame me if you turn out disappointed! I told you monks are the closest class to the paladin, but they're far away from actually being one!

I think I understand what you mean when you say that, so I won't haha.

Would you say the similarities are in Mantras and Auras/defensive abilities or offensive abiliitiies?

GorillaJu

I tried playing Diablo 2 with a Wacom tablet 5 or 6 years ago. It was the first game I ever tried with one. Mouse is better.

To elaborate, most mouse movement, including clicking, is done with your fingers. A tablet requires much more elbow, arm and wrist movement. It tires you out pretty quickly, though it is pretty fun when you first pick it up.

Yoshichan

I think I understand what you mean when you say that, so I won't haha.

Would you say the similarities are in Mantras and Auras/defensive abilities or offensive abiliitiies?
The auras, definitely.

lexi

Banned
Really really looking forward to this. I'm not quite a megafan, I don't have any candles out... but I've been looking forward to this game for many, many years.

vGErx.png

lexi
lexible#6672
Oceania
Wizard

So...Yoshichan has more than 3x as many posts as the next highest person in this thread. We'd better restrain him before he snaps completely.

Also, I heard the CE Wings give a passive buff
of awesomeness

Yoshichan

It's fine I'm heading to bed to sleep (this time an actual 8 hour sleep. No more of those silly 2 hour sleep) very soon!

Soule

I looked at the first two then left. I'll be damned if I look at the rest of them before launch.
...Friend said first two were safe so I couldn't resist. I had a taste of the spoilers and it was too much

OnSPg.gif

Definitely not going back, all that whispering about how I shoudn't go in got to me I definitely don't wanna ruin the experience any more than that.

Junie12

I slept for awhile and woke up to get some water, and what did I do?

Come back to this thread of course!

Man I really am sick..

Yoshichan

Junie12, it's fully normal!

red731

Stop with the black bars :(
Let's talk about clicking on stuff and killing stuff and enemies and loot and more loot and the fallen star and sanctuary and high heavens and burning hells and kurast and tristram and lut gholein and hell and heaven and characters and builds and more loot and set items and items and gold and shared stash and salvaging and materials for crafting on each difficulty and companions and cooldowns and stuff.

Ainaurdur

It is hard to stay away. Making it very difficult to actually play games right now. Tiny bit of play, then... must. hit. f5.

Or click reload. *click click!*

Brick

vGErx.png

I should post this before fear of spoilers chases me off for good. Not sure why it took me so long.

Brick
Brettrick#1546
North America
Probably Barbarian

Yoshichan

Your sleeping pattern is all kinds of fucked up isnt it. I think I would've been dead already.... I need my sleep :(
I'm already dead!

Riggs

Banned
Seriously just woke from a dead sleep I was slamming enemies as a barbarian . This is getting to real.
Cute dog btw i want 2 awwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom