• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously just woke from a dead sleep I was slamming enemies as a barbarian . This is getting to real.
Cute dog btw i want 2 awwwww

I went to sleep the other night, and the Tristram theme, which I have heard in months just popped into my head. I knew then that things were going to get bad before they got better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I should really close this neogaf tab..

I won't be able to go to sleep if I have this open :lol
You really shouldn't :3 :3 :3

overcast

I asked in the other thread. Will I be able to play this game (at least decently, not going for perfection) with my laptop.

Specs:
CPU: AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics
CPU Speed: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6520G
I have 324 GB of free space

Thanks in advance for the help.

Velocity

I haven't posted much, but I keep reading this thread. There are more posts than I can keep up with. So I decided to play Bioshock 2, backlog and what not. I loaded up my save to see the loading screen where I can listen to some nice old-timey tunes. It's been on the loading screen, ready to play, for 30 minutes now while I read this thread. I can either continue and load into the game, or continue reading this thread. Hmm...

red731

I asked in the other thread. Will I be able to play this game (at least decently, not going for perfection) with my laptop.

Specs:
CPU: AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics
CPU Speed: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6520G
I have 324 GB of free space

Thanks in advance for the help.

No you won't what the hell
LLShC.gif

You have better laptop than I do and you will be fine.

i5 2.53 > 2.8
AMD R HD 5650 1GB
4GB

Nicko

I saw a few posts earlier about people pre-installing the game, even though they have physical copies coming.

Can you only do this if you buy both a digital copy, and a boxed copy??

I currently have a physical copy preordered with Amazon.

overcast

No you won't what the hell
LLShC.gif

You have better laptop than I do and you will be fine.

i5 2.53 > 2.8
AMD R HD 5650 1GB
4GB
Lol. This makes me very happy. The can you run it site says I can, but I've checked that before. Wasn't sure how trust worthy it was.

So excited for this game, I sunk too many hours into Diablo 2.

Ainaurdur

I haven't posted much, but I keep reading this thread. There are more posts than I can keep up with. So I decided to play Bioshock 2, backlog and what not. I loaded up my save to see the loading screen where I can listen to some nice old-timey tunes. It's been on the loading screen, ready to play, for 30 minutes now while I read this thread. I can either continue and load into the game, or continue reading this thread. Hmm...

What does your heart tell you?

holy crap people are so mad lol

Here's the emo poetry someone posted in that thread that I mentioned earlier:

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light.
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I'm laying here tonight
And I can’t STAND the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t STAND the pain

How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I’m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Hi.
Lar.
Ious.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

red731

Lol. This makes me very happy. The can you run it site says I can, but I've checked that before. Wasn't sure how trust worthy it was.

So excited for this game, I sunk too many hours into Diablo 2.

And just to inform you more.
I was able to play in 1360x768, AA on, textures HIGH, and I had cluster on MEDIUM or LOW, physics on LOW and sometimes low fx ON.

I played even on 1920x1080 with tweaked setting and it was allright.

Best play was before two beta patches and then the game was somewhat slower after, but hey - beta.

Soule

Why are people so mad about it? Pathetic. It means nothing. Did people care when people got an achievement for going to Blizzcon or whatever? No? Shutup.

lol, is that directed at me? I just found out and expressed my disappointment at missing out at something, you sound mad dude chill :\

They'll get over it in like 2 days.

5 days and 10 minutes >:)

Trickster

Why are people so mad about it? Pathetic. It means nothing. Did people care when people got an achievement for going to Blizzcon or whatever? No? Shutup.

I think it's mainly the fact that people that already were lucky enough to get into the closed beta, now gets a reward for that. While all the other people that weren't as lucky get nothing. I can easily understand that people can get upset about it, even if it's not really a big deal. It's more the principle of it I feel.

Oh, I also have an |OT2| title in mind now. It's what I'd go with if I had to post one this minute, but I'll definitely try to think of something I like better. If I complete the game before an |OT2| needs to come up, there's probably some good (non-spoilery) lines of dialogue to lift or riff off of.

Yoshichan

oh god what just happened

Soule

I think it's mainly the fact that people that already were lucky enough to get into the closed beta, now gets a reward for that. While all the other people that weren't as lucky get nothing. I can easily understand that people can get upset about it, even if it's not really a big deal. It's more the principle of it I feel.
That's a good way to put it, don't think anyone will care once they're actually in the game. I didn't read much of the thread it turned nasty pretty fast hahaha but I read enough to see some boycott threats, totally don't think they'll go through with it :p

Oh, I also have an |OT2| title in mind now. It's what I'd go with if I had to post one this minute, but I'll definitely try to think of something I like better. If I complete the game before an |OT2| needs to come up, there's probably some good (non-spoilery) lines of dialogue to lift or riff off of.

As we play the game, I think we'll come across some good ones :)
will you implement new features in OT2?

sazzy

its a good idea any day to avoid the official forums.

its best to avoid them completely right now. because even with spoiler warnings in topic titles, the mouseover reveals the first few lines of text of the post

Darkone

Fuck, for some reason i can`t get in to Blizzard D3 web site and forums at work, i wanted to start chooseing the skil build for my Barbarian, anyone know other good skill build calculator web source?

99%

I cant believe Witch Doctor is trailing here, during Beta least liked class was Monk from when I talked to people ingame.

1-13 is so good as a WD, you gets dogs, frogs, zombie hands aoe, soul harvest (which I dont plan on using even...)

why nobody like my baby :(

So people are bitching about an "achievement" with no point value, basically?

Well, y'know, it's not so much about the point value. The diehard collectors have to have as many Feats of Strength as they can possibly acquire.

Also, they're mainly upset that they were told about this Feat after the private beta closed.

Well, y'know, it's not so much about the point value. The diehard collectors have to have as many Feats of Strength as they can possibly acquire.

Also, they're mainly upset that they were told about this Feat after the private beta closed.

If they had been told about it beforehand they would have whined up a storm about not getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom